Collection Notice for Website
Suburbia Real Estate Pty Ltd ACN 643 807 336 are committed to ensuring the protection of your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (‘the Act’) and the Australian Privacy Principles.
Collection & Use of Your Information
In using our website, you may be asked to disclose personally identifiable information when you:
- send us an offer to purchase a property, a general inquiry, comment, suggestion or other feedback
- register for any services offered on our site
- subscribe to our automatic database updating system
- request sales and advertising information.
We may use your information to provide services or assistance to you as requested.
General users of the website do not need to disclose their identity to us in order to use our website. Our website does not, therefore, collect personal information about people who generally access it except in the circumstances described above.
We collect, use, and disclose personal information for the purpose of conducting our business.
We will provide you with access to your personal information if you request, unless otherwise permitted by law.
So we can provide you with the best experience, please let us know as soon as possible if the information that we hold about you is not complete and up-to-date.
- how and why we collect your personal information, including from third parties;
- whether the collection is required or authorised by law
- consequences if we do not collect your personal information
- how we use and disclose your personal information
- how you may complain about a breach by us of the APP’s and how we deal with such a complaint
- what we do if a suspected data breach has occurred; and
- whether we disclose your personal information overseas.
We are committed to upholding high standards of data integrity and we take the security of our website, servers, and databases seriously.