The National – Penthouse
If you went through a checklist of must apartment inclusions, 101 of 23 Macquarie Street would have them all, you might even need room to write some more down the bottom. Placed on a delightfully quite floor with only one neighbour and boasting a wrap-around balcony that will have you wishing you moved in sooner, this three-bedroom, two-bathroom abode is the perfect package.
While other apartments are often tight for space, you won't believe the incredible feeling this expansive floorplan offers, which is never more noticeable than when standing in the gourmet kitchen. A stunning 4.4m long granite benchtop invites you in and has enough room for all the family to help with meal prep.
Enjoy the fruits of your labour within the open-plan living space with timber flooring underfoot and high ceilings above plus effortless access to the balcony through stylish plantation shutters and sliding glass doors. But if you need a little space for solitude, the adjoining study space and spacious bedrooms offers a secluded spot to bask in some "me time." The master suite is real stunner, generous in size and complete with balcony access, an ultra-long walk-through robe with mirrored doors, and a sizeable ensuite.
And that's not to mention all the creature comforts you know and love. Multiple linen and storage cupboards reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, a neat and tidy laundry that's privately tucked away, and a prestigious Parliamentary Circle location that's just moments from bars, restaurants, and the thriving Barton, Manuka and Kingston cultural precincts.
SMS '101 The National' to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract.
- The National - Penthouse
- Prestigious Parliamentary Circle location
- Living Size: 187m2
- Wrap around balcony: 92m2
- Total apartment size: 279m2
- Windows on 3 sides making it incredibly light and airy
- North/East and South aspects
- Lift access with a large entry foyer and only 1 other unit positioned on same level
- Only 1 shared wall with the neighbour
- Completely single level
- Walking distance to Bowen Park, Lake Burley Griffin, the Kingston foreshore and so much more
- 2 side by side car spaces plus a colour bond storage enclosure
- Gourmet kitchen with dark granite stone benchtops, feature wood cabinetry, pantry, elongated 4.4m long eat-in meals space and prep bench, upgraded stainless steel oven, electric cooktop with rangehood, tiled splashback, dishwasher, and a leafy outlook
- Expansive open plan living area with floor to ceiling windows & 3 sets of double sliding glass doors to access the balcony and let in the fresh air
- Grand entrance with spacious entry and a wide 1.1m entry door to welcome you in plus 3 storage cupboards
- Expansive wrap-around balcony that has multiple entry points and zones to enjoy complete with 2 outdoor power points and 2 taps
- Open plan study nook with access to balcony
- Generously sized main bedroom with balcony access through sliding glass door, 6-door mirrored walk through robe plus an ensuite with double basin with stone benches, storage under, oversized shower, toilet, and heat lamps
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 have mirrored built in robes plus their own balcony access through sliding glass doors
- Main bathroom featuring double sink with stone benches, storage under, full bath, separate shower, toilet and heat lamps
- Separate laundry with built-in sink, 315L electric hot water system & storage space
- 2.7m high ceilings
The creature comforts:
- Timber flooring throughout living areas and hallways
- NBN with FTTN (Fibre to the node)
- Halogen downlighting
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to living spaces
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (separate system) for bedrooms 2 and 3
- Separate wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioning unit to main bedroom
- Plantation shutters throughout to adjust, reflect or block out the light
To help buyers:
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- All offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- We use a guide price which your offer must exceed to be considered by the sellers.
- A 5% deposit is acceptable & can be paid via EFT.
- Buyers can put forward either conditional or unconditional offers depending on their situation.
- We are available to chat at any time with any questions you may have.