Linq apartments the perfect connection between quality & location
The award winning Linq apartments is renowned for its quality of inclusions, thoughtful design & clever use of materials. From the gorgeous red brick walls & exterior elements, to its acre of private gardens, Linq displays a commitment to design, quality & wellbeing rarely seen in todays market.
Positioned on the 4th floor & located on the eastern corner to drink in the morning sun, this apartment will appeal to live in owners & investors alike.
Visitors are first greeted by an abundance of natural light, with floor to ceiling windows perfectly placed to frame views of Telstra tower to the south & greenery of Gossan hill reserve & the University of Canberra to the East.
The heart of every home is the kitchen & this Linq apartment does not disappoint. Featuring dark stone bench tops, a crisp black & white colour scheme with a yellow splashback, the kitchen gives the apartment a modern & funky twist.
For a touch of luxury, the bathroom features an oversized shower, black Perspex feature wall with & floor to ceiling tiles. A floating vanity with deep soft close cupboards & large mirrored cabinet provides plenty of storage & LED strip lighting gives a premium feel.
The wellbeing of occupants is a priority at Linq, with careful consideration given to owner comfort & health. Double glazed windows & above standard insulation provide excellent thermal & noise insulation. A Heat Recovery Unit uses air extracted from the apartment to temper incoming air into the apartment, providing constant filtered fresh air with minimal temperature difference to improve air quality & significantly reduce condensation. For convenience, NBN Fibre to the Premises is included as well as a video intercom access for guests.
In the secure basement, a 1.5 sized car space makes parking a breeze & reduces the chances of damaging your car doors, while 2 lockable storage enclosures free up room in the unit itself.
Outside, the resort style facilities available to residents include a large fully equipped gym, heated pool, BBQ & tranquil internal gardens with thriving communal veggie patch.
Immaculately maintained by the live in owner, its now time to hand over to the next lucky buyer who will appreciate the quality of living in this prime Inner Belconnen location with numerous retail, commercial & recreational options, all just walking distance from the front door.
SMS 98 Linq to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & full walk through video
- 4th floor position in building
- Corner unit - open to 2 sides to let in lots of natural light
- Double glazed windows & door throughout for noise reduction & thermal insulation
- Fitted with a cutting-edge heat exchange system, improving air quality & reducing condensation build up common in other unit developments
- Daiken reverse cycle air conditioner with head units in the living area & main bedroom
- Bedroom 1 consists of floor to ceiling windows, has a 3-door built in wardrobe & can easily accommodate a queen bed
- Bedroom 2 can accommodate a queen bed comfortably & has a built-in wardrobe
- Oversized bathroom consists of a large shower, floating stone topped vanity & mirrored cupboard
- The toilet room is large & separate to the bathroom
- Kitchen consists of stone benchtops, double sink, soft close doors & draws & Bosch appliances
- 6m2 fully covered (& private) balcony - accessed from the main bedroom & the living area
- Integrated European style laundry with dryer included
- Good quality concealed block out roller blinds
- NBN Fibre to The Premises
- Washing machine & fridge included in sale
- Secure video intercom for guests
- TV & data points to both bedrooms
- Extra-large allocated car space in front of 2 storage enclosures in the basement
- 6 star energy efficiency rating
The Linq Development:
- Built in 2014 by Creative Building Services
- 2015 Master Builders Association ACT award winner for best 'Apartments or Units 4 stories or above
- Central outdoor garden & barbecue area accessible only by residents for privacy
- Access to private pool & gym for all residents
- Easy Lift access 2 Kone Lifts service 7 floors
- Overlooks Canberra International Sports & Aquatic Centre
- Quick walk to the Westfield shopping centre
- Just 100m from Lake Burley Griffin with its biking & walking trails & parks & playgrounds
- 3 minute drive from University of Canberra (UC), 10 minute drive to the city & ANU
- Rapid bus stop literally at the front of the Linq building
To help buyers:
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- After a buyers offer is accepted, they will have opportunity to view the property again, finalise the loan approval & show family & friends.
- A 5% deposit (which can be payable via BPay) is only required just prior to exchange of contracts.