1 bedroom plus study, peacefully location away from all roads
Perched high up on the 6th floor, this single level one bedroom apartment is all about the location. Enjoy the position of this apartment at the rear of the building with an elevated outlook away from any potential road or traffic noise which sometimes characterises City living. With the light rail stopping right on your doorstep, you will be instantly connected to the city whilst remaining just a short stroll away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
A huge feature which buyers are sure to love is the large study complete with built in robes for storage. This zone makes for not only a great study, but because it can fit a single bed you may decide to use it as small 2nd bedroom.
'The Astin Apartments' were made with a close attention to detail that you'll instantly recognise once you step through the door. The modern kitchen includes stone benchtops, Bosch appliances including an integrated dishwasher & microwave. The open plan design allows a seamless transition from space to space whilst effortlessly linking all areas. The bedroom is illuminated by a large window and sliding door to the balcony and includes a very spacious walk in robe.
SMS "79 Astin" to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract.
- Elevated level 6 position, located at the rear of the building away from any roads
- Kitchen has stone bench tops, soft close drawers, double sink, Bosch oven, integrated dishwasher and microwave, electric cooktop plus built in rubbish bins
- Large study with built in robes and enough room for a single bed, the perfect home office or guest bedroom
- Large main bedroom with a spacious walk in robe and sliding door access to the balcony for extra light and fresh air
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Floor to ceiling tiles in bathroom and custom stone top vanity
- European style laundry with dryer
- Down lighting throughout
- NBN ready
- 67m of internal living space plus an 8m2 covered balcony
- Beautifully presented and cared for by its live in owner
- Vacant possession
Development features and location
- On site, fully equipped gym & indoor swimming pool
- Communal BBQ area
- Common area for residents on the ground floor
- Intercom entry to building & basement for guests
- Lift access direct from basement & foyer to your level (no steps)
- Single allocated basement car space
- Colourbond storage enclosure in basement
- Light rail stop at your front door (Northbourne/Ipima intersection)
- 10 minute walk to City centre & 5 minute walk to Braddon eateries & bars
- Pet friendly development (subject to body corporate notification)
- To help buyers on value, we advertise a guide price which your offer must exceed.
- Offers can be subject to finance or unconditional on a contract.
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- A 5% deposit is acceptable.