First time lucky!
Stumbled across this charming Braddon apartment? Well stop right here because you're in luck! Opportunities like 16/38 Torrens St don't come around often for young singles or couples looking to secure their first home.
This neat and tidy one bedroom apartment has incredible value for both its size and location. West facing with double glazed windows and an updated kitchen, you'll find yourself torn between exploring Canberra City and staying in and rejoicing at the beauty of this rare find.
This stunning property is merely a short walk away from the Canberra Centre and Canberra's famous Lonsdale Street. You'll need amazing self-control to keep away from the very best eateries in the inner north!
We're all children at heart, and that's why we're sure you'll be as excited as we are that the apartment is home to an epic playground. For those with children, or those aunties and uncles out there, just hit up Lonsdale Street Roasters for a hot choccy, then go for a swing on the monkey bars, you'll be the coolest 'old kid' on the block.
This rare find represents one of the best value opportunities to buy into this sought after location.
SMS 'your name' and '16 Braddon Gardens' to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract.
Buyers Will Love
- Vacant possession, move in right away, there is even early access before settlement.
- Large bedroom and bathroom.
- Double glazed windows in the bedroom for reduced noise.
- Pets welcome. Subject to body corporate notification.
- Low maintenance development with no big expenses like lifts or pools.
- Low body corporate levies.
- NBN – FTTN.
- Development includes a kid's playground and bike storage
- One car space-for you, or for you to rent out. Parking in Braddon is not cheap, which makes a car space like this highly sought after.
- Elevated ground floor location with established trees in the front garden for added privacy. Just wait until spring when these beauties bloom!
- Fully covered tiled balcony.
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning heating and cooling.
- Secure screens on windows and doors.
- Quality timber-look vinyl flooring in the lounge/dining and carpet in the bedroom
- Intercom access.
- Large kitchen with updated bench tops plus updated appliances including oven, cooktop, rangehood and dishwasher.
- Corner pantry with plenty of room for those delicious goodies you'll pick up from the local delicacies.
- Huge bedroom fit for a king size bed, study nook, reading chair etc. Who said apartment living meant compromising space?
- Double mirrored robe and curtains on windows.
- Linen cupboard.
- Well-kept and generously sized bathroom connected to the laundry with room to add shelving and cupboards for more storage.
- Huge corner bath combined with shower.
- Living: 56m2 plus 13m2 balcony
- Age: 26 years. Built 1995
- Strata levies: $1,961 p.a.
- General rates: $1,935 p.a.
- Water & sewerage rates: $667 p.a
- Land tax (investors only): $2,270 p.a.
- Rental estimate (unfurnished): $450/week
- EER: 5 stars
- Units plan 1428 with 85 units, managed by CIVIUM
- Total admin and sinking fund balance: $179,162
The Offer Process:
- To help buyers on value, we advertise a guide price which your offer must exceed.
- Offers can be subject to finance or unconditional and on a contract (preferred).
- Offers are confidential & will not disclosed to other buyers for privacy purposes.
- A 5% deposit is acceptable via eft just prior to exchange of contracts.
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review and section 17 if required.
- The property will not be held off the market under offer until the buyer is ready to exchange contracts.