Surprisingly quiet with tree top views
Buyers price guide: From $555,000
12/56 Ijong St combines the convenience of inner-city living with the tranquillity of an elevated position on a quiet, tree-lined street. On level 1, the top floor, you'll find this spacious, exquisite, single-level, two-bedroom apartment.
This is not your typical inner-city apartment. Light floods in to its generous 95 square-metre internal living area and large open plan layout where you can enjoy the tree top views from every room.
Just a short walk from thriving Braddon and minutes to the City, you also have the Ipima St Light Rail stop just around the corner. This centrally located property also gives you access to the quieter side of Canberra. You are also nice and close to Mt Ainslie Nature Reserve and the Ainslie shops, which boasts a great array of shops for all your dining and shopping needs.
Don't miss the opportunity to live in style and comfort in this private and quiet residence. Best of all the unit is vacant and we can even arrange early access if you would like to move in prior to settlement.
SMS '12 ARC' to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & explanation of the friendly auction system which buyers are appreciating.
What buyers will love the most:
- Elevated apartment on level 1 (top floor) with tree top views
- Boutique development of only 21 properties
- Windows on 2 sides
- North/west facing
- 95m2 internal living area
- 11m2 front balcony
- Timber look, laminate floors throughout
- Vacant possession and early access is available
- Pre-auction offers will be considered
- Modern kitchen has stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Sun drenched living area with access to the spacious balcony
- Generous main bedroom complete with built in robes and ensuite
- Segregated bedrooms for added privacy
- Large 2nd bedroom also has built in robes and access to a small 2nd balcony
- Spacious main bathroom has a large window for light and fresh air
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling system in living area
- Space saver laundry with dryer
- Intercom access
- Building is NBN connected, FTTN.
- 2 car spaces
- Enclosed storage room
- 3 visitor car spaces plus bike storage in basement
- Pet friendly complex (subject to strata notification)
- A short walk to the Ipima St Light Rail stop
- A short walk to Braddon and Ainslie
- Flexible settlement options
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides updated throughout the campaign.
- A digital brochure with everything you need to consider a purchase (just request it via SMS).
- We can refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction, for FREE.
- The same solicitor can provide a free Section 17 if you wish to submit a pre-auction offer.
- Help negotiating amendments to the contract such as settlement dates or exchange deposits.
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting to help confirm your bidding tactics on the day.
- Free valuations to help you establish your current equity in any other properties you own.
- 5% exchange deposit pre-approved, via BPay (no lining up for bank cheques before the auction).