North facing & one of the largest 1 bedroom floor plans in the building!
Where you live becomes a part of who you are; the atmosphere inspires you, the people on the streets influence you & the nearest cafe is soon to be your favorite haunt. So why wouldnt you want to live in a thriving metropolis surrounded by the culture & convenience of the city?
Welcome to The Metropolitan, where contemporary living is infused with comfort & ease & your next social engagement is held right around the corner. Invite your friends over for a Friday afternoon drink & take in the sunset over Black Mountain.
In every direction there is something to entertain & enjoy, from the variety of cafes, restaurants & bars to the many galleries, theatres & libraries at ANU. You may never need your car again with the light rail stop just a short stroll away. Live where you want, how you want, in the very heart of the nations capital.
SMS "43 Metro" to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure with contract, plus all the facts & features.
What buyers will love most:
- One of the largest floorplans available in the building with a very spacious 73m2 of internal living area, plus a 9m2 balcony
- 2 x living areas plus room for a study also
- North & east facing
- Level 5
- Located away from all roads
- Partial views of Black Mountain
- Lovingly cared for & beautifully presented
- Vacant possession
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, mobile island bench, stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
- Large bedroom big enough for a king size bed with floor to ceiling window, mirrored robe & access to the 2-way bathroom
- Laundry off bathroom with clothes dryer & separate linen cupboard
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- 1 allocated car space plus a Colourbond storage enclosure
- Potential to rent the car space out for $300/month or $3,600/year
The Metropolitan features:
- Resort style facilities including an Indoor heated lap pool & sauna
- Fully equipped gym
- BBQ facilities in common courtyard/entertaining space
- Intercom & lift access
- Rubbish chute
- Pets welcome (subject to body corporate notification)
- Walking distance to an array of Canberras trendiest cafes & bars
- Less than 10-minute walk to The Australian National University & scenic Lake Burley Griffin
To help buyers:
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- After a buyers offer is accepted, they will have ample opportunity to view the property again, finalise the loan approval & show family & friends.
- Buyers just need a 5% deposit.