Sub Penthouse & perhaps the best located floor plan in the building
Perched up high on the penultimate 15th floor at Manhattan on the Park, #1519 boasts what is possibly the best located floor plan in the building. The layout is 1 of only 2 plans that sits perfectly at the end of the development meaning you get an incredibly long length of floor to ceiling glass to maximise the magnificent views & best of all, you have complete privacy. This level of privacy coupled with views of green is only offered in this part of the building & gives owners the ability to leave the blinds open & relax in your birthday suit, or favourite PJs if thats more your style.
The previous owners lived in & loved the unit for many years after getting in early & buying it off the plan & are now renting it through Airbnb. This means you can have the option of buying the unit fully furnished, vacant or you can pick & choose the items you would like to keep, the choice is yours. For those looking for a great investment or the flexibility of staying in the unit part time whilst maximising your income the Airbnb set up has been offering a very profitable, average income of $960/week or $4,160/month which adds up to around $50,000/year.
Leave the car at home or sell the car & enjoy the location on offer. Manhattan on the Park is positioned in the heart of Civic, directly opposite the Canberra Centre & Glebe Park. You are walking distance to everything that you could ever need with a building that offers the facilities of a resort, with its fantastic outdoor pool, fully equipped gym & BBQ area to entertain your many guests.
Please SMS 1519 to 0431 228 046 to get a detailed video walkthrough with the agent and the digital brochure containing the full marketing contract
- Sub penthouse, level 15
- 109m2 total living. 95m2 internally plus a 14m2 covered balcony with artificial grass
- Uninterrupted views over Glebe Park & across to Mt Ainslie
- Arguably the best located floor plan in the building offering excellent privacy
- Fully furnished, unit can be purchased with all furniture or vacant, buyer can choose
- Average Airbnb rental income of $960/week = $4,160/month = $50,000/year
- Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Double glazed, floor to ceiling windows
- Kitchen features, gas cooking, stone bench tops with waterfall edges, high quality Bosch appliances including dishwasher & microwave
- Built in study desk
- European laundry with dryer
- 2 side by side car spaces plus storage enclosure
- Flexible settlement timeframes
The Building & the Location:
- The development boasts resort style living with an outdoor pool, fully equipped gym & BBQ area
- Potential to rent each car space for $300/month, $3,600/year thats $7,200 if both were rented
- Lift access & video intercom
- NBN connected
- Pets welcome (subject to body corporate notification)
- Canberra Centre & Glebe Park literally on your doorstep
To help buyers:
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- All offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- After a buyer's offer is accepted, they will have ample opportunity to view the property again, finalise their loan approval & show family & friends before unconditional exchange.
- A 5% deposit is acceptable & can be paid via BPay. This is only required just prior to the exchange of contracts (generally around 2 weeks from acceptance of an offer)