Penthouse Perfection on level 18
Sometimes the best things come in the smallest packages; diamond rings, the keys to a new car, & this super sleek, single level, one-bedroom Penthouse apartment which is elevated above the rest, in more ways than one. Positioned at the end/corner of the building & 18 stories high, enjoy views to Parliament House, Lake Burley Griffin, Black Mountain Tower and the Canberra CBD.
The kitchen is offset by feature cabinetry & finished to the highest quality offering breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, integrated dishwasher & stone benchtops. The open living space effortlessly connects the two zones with room to accommodate a lounging & dining area, which then opens out onto the covered balcony extending your living space even further. These areas are all orientated to enjoy the vast views, is there a better place to watch the sunset?
When it is time to really rest & relax, the bedroom welcomes you with open arms, featuring built in robes and additional access to the balcony. You also get a contemporary bathroom, secure basement parking, double glazed windows and doors and resort-style facilities such as BBQ and entertaining area, theatre, swimming pool & gymnasium located high on level 9 – surely an appealing package, are you ready to open it?
SMS '264 Highgate' to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract and explanation of our friendly sales system.
- Elevated position 18 stories high (penthouse level)
- End/corner apartment on the North/West of the building
- Views towards Parliament House, Lake Burley Griffin, Black Mountain and Canberra CBD
- Hardly lived in - as new condition
- Vacant & available for immediate occupation
- Single allocated basement car space plus storage enclosure
- 5-minute walk to light rail stop and bus interchange
- Central CBD location surrounded by numerous commercial, retail and dining options
- Sleek modern kitchen boasting stone benchtops, stainless steel ILVE appliances including integrated dishwasher and microwave
- Light & airy open plan living & dining area
- Sliding glass doors onto a 7m2 covered balcony with an enviable, expansive outlook
- Generously proportioned bedroom with built in robe
- Modern bathroom features a large semi-frameless shower, floating vanity, mirrored vanity storage, floor to ceiling tiles, & toilet
- Space-saving European-style laundry with built-in sink & washer & dryer included
- Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Double glazing throughout (doors and windows)
- NBN Connected
- Full time building manager available
- Waste chutes on every level
- BBQ and entertaining area, theatre room with big screen TV, swimming pool & gymnasium located high on level 9
- Intercom for guests, secure lobby & lift access direct from basement and ground to your level (no stairs)
To help buyers:
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review & section 17 to waiver cooling off if required
- Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers
- A pre-approved 5% deposit is only required just prior to exchange of contracts via eft
- Although all offers over the guide price will be considered, unconditional offers with no cooling off are highly encouraged so the purchase can be locked in faster