North facing, vacant, single level and located away from all roads. Buyers Price Guide: From $610,000
If you are looking for trendy Inner City living, but need more space, then this 'Forum' apartment is a standout with a generous 122m2 of total space on offer. The direct North aspect for both bedrooms and the living areas capture an abundance of light. Surprisingly peaceful & private even though you are in the heart of the City, you will not see, let alone hear any traffic noise which might surprise you.
This development is located just a short walk from the heart of the City & an even shorter stroll from the picturesque Commonwealth Park. Enjoy a morning walk or bike around the lake, then leave the car at home & walk or scooter to work or the Canberra Centre for some shopping or a lazy Sunday brunch.
The 'Forum' has many delights for you to make use of. Imagine enjoying a barbecue on the rooftop terrace & taking in the lights of the City & the lake views. If you are looking for a good workout, the fully equipped gym is at your disposal, complete with aerobic equipment, pin-loaded machines & free weights. The Civic pool & gym is also located directly across the road if you want to get some laps in for exercise or just take a dip to cool off.
Attention live in owners – want early access prior to settlement and a guaranteed move in date? Well good news, we can make that happen. Your next chapter is calling your name & having a home sweet home to call your own is the best present you could buy. This apartment makes living cool, calm & care-free and with vacant possession and early access on offer you could be unlocking your new front door sooner than you think.
Attention investors – early access is also available to your property manager so tenants can view the unit and be pre signed prior to settlement.
- Direct North facing
- Located on level 1
- Spacious floor plan offering 97m2 of internal living space plus a 25m2 fully covered balcony
- Modern kitchen with double pantry, lots of cupboards and drawers, stone bench tops, feature lighting, dishwasher and brand new range hood
- Huge main bedroom with space for a study desk, direct access to balcony and walk through robes to ensuite
- Bedrooms are segregated for added privacy and are both large enough for king size beds
- Main bathroom has bath/shower, plus a laundry room with dryer
- Brand new timber looking flooring in living areas
- Brand new carpets in bedrooms
- Freshly painted
- Reverse cycle air conditioning units (heating & cooling) in living and main bedroom
- Double cedar doors opening from the living area to the balcony
- NBN – Fibre to the building
- Single allocated car space with storage cage in basement
The Forum development:
-Rooftop terrace with barbecue & shade umbrellas
-On-site gym on ground level
-Tranquil internal courtyard & fountain
-Pet-friendly (subject to body corporate notification)
-Intercom for guests
-Lift access direct from basement & ground to your level
-Security cameras throughout complex
-Rubbish chutes on each level
-Centralised gas hot water system
-Well maintained building with an active body corporate
- Located directly opposite Civic swimming pool
- Situated next to the foot bridge with direct access to Commonwealth Park and Lake Burley Griffin
- Lots of additional parking options for guests opposite the building
500m to Canberra Centre up Allara St
- Living: 97m²
- Balcony: 25m²
- Total: 122m2
- EER: 6 stars
- Number of units in development: 117
- Rental potential: $650/week
- General rates: $1,838 p.a.
- Water & sewerage rates: $660 p.a.
- Land tax (investors only): $2,162 p.a.
- Strata levies: $5,833 p.a.
- Administrative fund balance: $154,628
- Sinking fund balance: $980,150
- Total funds: $1,134,778
- Age: 20 years approx. Built 2002
- Strata manager – LJ Hooker Strata
- Units plan number – 2179
- Builder/developer: Hindmarsh
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
-Written and verbal buyer price guides, which are updated throughout the campaign.
-A digital brochure with everything to consider a purchase, including the full contract and bidding strategy video (request this by email).
-We refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction for FREE.
-Same solicitor can provide a FREE Section 17 Certificate to waiver your cooling off if you want to submit a pre-auction offer.
-Pre-auction bidding strategy meeting with auctioneer to discuss the process and establish your gameplan.