North facing, plus it's vacant and ready for you now
Say hello sunshine and hello City! This apartment faces directly north so you'll always be bathed in beautiful, heart-warming sunlight, plus the floor plan is very generous also. Firstly, the bedrooms are completely segregated from one another, great if your roommate snores, plus each bedroom is huge! You could easily fit a king size bed plus a study desk, plus other furniture so you and your flat mate will love having your private zones, when it's time for work, rest or play.
Attention live in owners – want early access prior to settlement and a guaranteed move in date? Well good news, we can make that happen. Your next chapter is calling your name & having a home sweet home to call your own is ready for you now. This apartment makes living cool, calm & care-free and with vacant possession and early access on offer you could be unlocking your new front door sooner than you think.
Attention investors – early access is also available to your property manager so tenants can view the unit and be pre signed prior to settlement. You can also receive a higher rental return if sold fully furnished.
Conveniently located in the City and bordering Braddon you will be within a short walk to the Canberra Centre, bus interchange, light rail, ANU & much more within minutes - perfect for those wanting a central location and everything at their fingertips.
To receive a copy of the digital brochure containing an explanation of our friendly sales campaign, the contract and much more, just send us an email and we will shoot it straight through.
What buyers will love:
• North orientation – hello sunshine
• Level 1
• Vacant and ready for you now
• Early access available prior to settlement if you want to move in quickly
• Can be sold fully furnished also, we can include any or all the furniture for free
• High ceilings in living area with feature light
• A short walk to the light rail station, ANU, everywhere in the City and Braddon in just minutes
• 2 very large bedrooms that are opposite one another for maximum privacy
• Each bedroom has its own ensuite, built in robes, a door leading to the balcony for fresh air, plus enough room to fit a study desk and additional furniture
• The main bathroom is a 2 way bathroom acting like an ensuite, with bath/shower combo and laundry which comes with the dryer and washing machine
• 2 x reverse cycle heating and cooling systems
• A large floor plan that can easily be divided into 2 separate areas
• Fully covered balcony
• Single car park in basement plus a very large storage enclosure (larger than most!)
• You may not need your car though so consider renting out the highly sought after car park location for around $50/week or $2,500/year for some extra spending money.
• Kitchen with stone bench tops, oven, cooktop, range hood, dishwasher plus lots of cupboards
• Double glazed and single glazed windows
The Globe development includes:
• Video intercom access
• NBN – FTTP
• 3 x lifts
• Rubbish shoot
• A large and fully equipped gym on level 2
• A spacious outdoor deck and open area on level 2
• A medium size development of only 75 apartments
• Strata managing agency: Civium
The Numbers (approx.):
• Living area: 81m2
• Balcony: 8m2
• EER: 6 stars
• General rates: $1,997 p.a.
• Water & sewerage rates: $704 p.a.
• Land tax (investors only): $2485 p.a.
• Strata levies: $7,358 p.a
• Total funds held by owner's corporation: $719,207 as of 16/05/2023
• Age: 23 years. Unit plan was registered in 2000
• Rental estimate (fully furnished) - $670-$700/wk
• Rental estimate (unfurnished) - $630-$650/wk
To help buyers:
• We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review and section 17 to waiver cooling off if required
• Offers are confidential and not disclosed to other buyers
• A pre-approved 5% deposit is only required just prior to exchange of contracts via eft