North facing, fully furnished or empty the choice is yours, plus it's vacant and ready for you now
Say hello sunshine and hello City! This apartment faces directly north so you'll always be bathed in beautiful, heart-warming sunlight, plus the floor plan is very generous also. Firstly, the bedrooms are completely segregated from one another, great if your roommate snores. You could easily fit a bed plus a study desk, plus other furniture so you and your flat mate will love having your private zones, when it's time for work, rest or play.
Attention live in owners – want early access prior to settlement and a guaranteed move in date? Well good news, we can make that happen. Your next chapter is calling your name & having a home sweet home to call your own is ready for you now. This apartment makes living cool, calm & care-free and with vacant possession and early access on offer you could be unlocking your new front door sooner than you think.
Attention investors – early access is also available to your property manager so tenants can view the unit and be pre signed prior to settlement. You can also receive a higher rental return if purchased fully furnished.
Conveniently located in the City and bordering Braddon and Turner, you will be within a short walk to the Canberra Centre, bus interchange, light rail, ANU & much more within minutes - perfect for those wanting a central location and everything at their fingertips.
Like what you've heard? This is only the beginning! Take a peek and watch the video to see what this property has to offer. It's our 24/7 salesperson for you to get an excellent feel for the features and benefits of this apartment inside and out. It's the most informative property video you will watch during your property search, but don't just take our word for it.
To receive a copy of the digital brochure containing an explanation of our friendly sales campaign, the contract and much more, just send us an email and we will shoot it straight through.
What buyers will love:
• North orientation – hello sunshine
• Level 4
• Vacant and ready for you now
• Early access available prior to settlement if you want to move in quickly
• Can be sold fully furnished also, we can include any or all the furniture for free
• High ceilings in living area
• 2 bedrooms that are opposite one another for maximum privacy
• Each bedroom has built in robes plus a door leading to the balcony for fresh air
• The main bedroom is huge and can easily include a study or lots of extra furniture, plus it has its own ensuite
• The main bathroom features a bath/shower combo plus laundry with dryer
• 2 x reverse cycle heating and cooling systems
• A large floor plan that can easily be divided into 2 separate areas
• Kitchen with stone bench tops, oven, cooktop, range hood, dishwasher plus lots of cupboards
• Fully covered balcony
• Brand new carpets
• Single car park in basement plus a storage enclosure
• You may not need your car though so consider renting out the highly sought after car park location for around $75/week or $3,900/year for some extra spending money.
• Double glazed and single glazed windows
• Linen cupboard
The Globe development includes:
• Video intercom access
• NBN – FTTP
• 3 x lifts
• Rubbish shoot
• A large and fully equipped gym on level 2
• A spacious outdoor deck and open area on level 2
• A medium size development of only 75 apartments
• Strata managing agency: Civium
• Located near to the light rail stop on Northbourne Avenue
• Short walk to the City bus interchange, ANU, and Canberra Centre shopping area
• Short walk to a wide range of cafes, restaurants, and amenity
The Numbers (approx.):
• Living area: 87m2
• Balcony: 7m2
• EER: 6 stars
• General rates: $2,056 p.a.
• Water & sewerage rates: $704 p.a.
• Land tax (investors only): $2,571 p.a.
• Strata levies: $8,022 p.a
• Total funds held by owner's corporation: $674,892 as of 13/12/2023
• Age: 23 years. Unit plan was registered in 2000
• Rental estimate (unfurnished) - $670/wk
• Rental estimate (furnished) - $780/wk
To help buyers:
• We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review and section 17 to waiver cooling off if required
• Offers are confidential and not disclosed to other buyers
• A pre-approved 5% deposit is only required just prior to exchange of contracts via eft
Make an offer
NOTE: This is not a contract of sale document. Both the purchaser and vendor must sign a contract of sale document before this offer becomes legally binding. An offer may be withdrawn at any time before signing a contract of sale document. If you do enter into a contract of sale, it is advisable to check regarding any cooling-off rights that you may have and how to exercise them