North facing, live in, stay here occasionally, or rent out for $770/week NET, the flexibility is ultra convenient
This apartment offers you all of the great benefits of being in the heart of the CBD, with everything you need to work, eat, shop and play, right on your doorstep.
You have also many options in how you can utilise this apartment including:
• Live in
• Rent it out privately or through a property manager
• Rent it out through Nesuto who offer your guests a 24 hour reception
• Rent it out using MadeComy or Airbnb
Have a look this rental return! The unit is currently rented fully furnished for $770/week NET. This is how much the owner receives, on average, after the MadeComy fees and cleaning costs are taken out.
The option to rent the unit fully furnished as a serviced apartment, on a short term basis is great for those wanting a higher rental yield, plus any one who needs to come to Canberra occasionally and whom would like to have a consistent and guaranteed place to stay.
Attention live in owners – need to move in quickly and want early access prior to settlement with a guaranteed move in date? Well good news, we can make that happen. Your next chapter is calling your name & having a new home sweet home to call your own is ready for you now. This apartment makes living cool, calm & care-free and with vacant possession and early access on offer you could be unlocking your new front door sooner than you think.
Want the furniture too? Well good news, any or all of the furniture can be included as part of a purchase.
Make sure to watch our detailed, walk through video it's our 24/7 salesperson for you to get an excellent feel for the features and benefits of this apartment inside and out. It's the most informative property video you will watch during your property search, but don't just take our word for it.
To get a copy of the digital brochure containing an explanation of our friendly sales campaign and the full contract, just send us an email and it will be automatically sent to you.
• North facing, light, bright, and airy
• Views across the City
• Surprisingly private with no other units looking in
• Vacant and ready for you now, early access also available
• Buy it fully furnished or vacant. Any or all of the furniture can be included
• Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling
• Curtains and privacy sheers on the windows
• Kitchen features stone benches, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher & microwave
• Spacious bedroom with double built in robes
• Two way bathroom that be used liked an ensuite which has a shower/bath combo, full height tiling, plus a European laundry with dryer and washing machine
• Single allocated car space with large storage enclosure behind
• Resort style living
• Indoor heated pool, Spa and Sauna
• Roof top tennis court and outdoor terrace
• Guest lounge and conference rooms
• 24 hour reception
• Pet-friendly (subject to body corporate notification)
• Lift access
• Short walk to the Canberra Centre, Light rail and Bus stations, many government buildings, • The Royal Theatre and all the conveniences the City has to offer
• NBN - FTTB
The numbers, approx:
• Level 5
• Living: 45m²
• EER: 6 stars
• Currently rented fully furnished for $770/week or $40,040/year NET. This is how much the owner receives, on average, after the MadeComy fees and cleaning costs are taken out
• Rental potential, unfurnished: $530/week
• General rates: $1,958 p.a.
• Water & sewerage rates: $725 p.a.
• Land tax (investors only): $2,381 p.a.
• Strata levies: $6,960 p.a.
• Total of the Administrative and Sinking fund balance: $332,190 as 21/12/23
• Age: 24 years. Built 2000
• Strata manager – CIVIUM
• Number of units in development: 150
• Units plan number – 1792
To Help Buyers
• We advertise a guide price which your offer must exceed.
• Offers can be conditional (subject to finance/valuation) or unconditional and on a contract with a waiver of the cooling off (preferred)
• We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review and section 17 if required
• All offers are confidential & will not disclosed to other buyers for privacy purposes.
• A 5% deposit is acceptable
Make an offer
NOTE: This is not a contract of sale document. Both the purchaser and vendor must sign a contract of sale document before this offer becomes legally binding. An offer may be withdrawn at any time before signing a contract of sale document. If you do enter into a contract of sale, it is advisable to check regarding any cooling-off rights that you may have and how to exercise them