Unique design and beautifully appointed
You may not have seen this floor plan before. The owner got in early when the unit was being sold off the plan and spun the kitchen around to make it larger and more useable, plus they did numerous upgrades, so the final design and finish is, simply fantastic!
Attention live in owners – want early access prior to settlement and a guaranteed move in date? Well good news, we can make that happen. Your next chapter is calling your name & having a home sweet home to call your own is ready for you now. This apartment makes living cool, calm & care-free and with vacant possession and early access on offer you could be unlocking your new front door sooner than you think.
Attention investors – early access is also available to your property manager so tenants can view the unit and be pre signed prior to settlement.
Like what you've heard? This is only the beginning! Take a peek and watch the video to see what this property has to offer. It's our 24/7 salesperson for you to get an excellent feel for the features and benefits of this apartment inside and out. It's the most informative property video you will watch during your property search, but don't just take our word for it.
To receive a copy of the digital brochure containing an explanation of our friendly sales campaign, the contract and much more, just send us an email and we will shoot it straight through.
What buyers will love:
• Situated at the back of the development and away from all of the roads
• Unique floor plan with enlarged and enhanced kitchen design
• Timber look, laminate flooring throughout, no carpets
• Vacant and ready for you now
• Early access available prior to settlement if you want to move in quickly
• Kitchen with extra-large fridge space (1120mm wide and 1790mm tall), 2 x full length pantry's, stone bench tops and waterfall edge, oven, built in microwave and bins, electric cooktop, externally ducted range hood (rare in unit living), double sink, water filter, dual drawer dishwasher, lots of cupboards and soft close drawers, plus extra power points
• 3 car parks with 3 large Colourbond storage units all together in a row
• Don't need 3 car parks?? Rent out a car park for $50/week or $2,600/year for some extra spending money
• Open plan living area
• Walk in laundry room (rare in unit living) with 5 cupboards and lots of bench space
• Double linen cupboard and open shelving near entry door
• Main bathroom boasting a beautiful design and featuring a shower and bath, lots of storage and full height tiling
• Bedroom 1 – is huge! Featuring a walk in robe, plus a separate double built in robe, the room can easily fit a king size bed with room for heaps of furniture, plus it offers a door to the balcony and beautiful ensuite complete with full height tiling and great storage options
• Bedroom 2- has built in robes, plus a door to the balcony and enough room for a king size bed
• Bedroom 3 – has built in robes, a sliding barn style door, enough room for a king size bed and an internal window for light. This room would also make a great rumpus room, home office and more
To keep you comfortable, connected, and happy:
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling systems to all rooms
• Double glazed windows
• Double sliding doors leading to a fully covered balcony with power point, plus extra power points on balcony ceiling ready for heat lamps should you wish to instal them
• Additional power points and data points added during construction to all bedrooms and lounge room to allow versatile furniture layouts
• Extra antennae added in living room
• LED downlighting
• Instantaneous electric hot water system
'The MALABAR' development includes:
• Indoor heated pool & gymnasium
• Communal BBQ & entertaining area
• Communal Theatre with lounge seating
• NBN – FTTP
• Video intercom for building and secure visitor car park access
• Lift access
• Double security gates to basement car park for extra security
• Lots of free secured visitor car parks with additional paid car parks on the ground floor of the building
• Lots of parking for motorbikes and push bikes in the basement
• Wide corridors to make it easy to move in
• Pets welcome (subject to body corporate notification & approval)
• Rubbish shoot and recycling bins on each level
• Strata manager: Bright Duggan
• Short walk to a wide range of cafes, restaurants, and amenity in Dickson directly downstairs or just a short walk away
• Short walk to Woolworths, Coles, IGA, and multiple Asian groceries
• Short walk to the light rail stop on Northbourne Avenue and Dickson Bus interchange
The Numbers (approx.):
• Living area: 103m2
• Balcony: 12m2
• Total space: 115m2
• EER: 6 stars
• Level 2
• General rates: $1,710 p.a.
• Water & sewerage rates: $704 p.a.
• Land tax (investors only): $2,092 p.a.
• Strata levies: $4,479 p.a
• Total funds held by owner's corporation: $754,130 as of 12/01/24
• Age: 6 years. Built 2018
• 246 units in total spread over two separate entrances
• Units plan 4535
• Rental estimate- $780-$810/wk
To help buyers:
• We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review and section 17 to waiver cooling off if required
• Offers are confidential and not disclosed to other buyers
• A pre-approved 5% deposit is only required just prior to exchange of contracts via eft