North Aspect, large living and terrace areas – buyers guide price from $720,000
Imagine a new lifestyle, one of ease of care, one where relaxation and entertaining becomes the priority, all packaged up in a modern, 2-bedroom (plus study) fully furnished unit set over a single level with substantially more living space than many 2-bedroom units offer. at unit 3 in Aureus.
Light filled living areas , (the brand-new LED downlighting just accentuates that feeling) and both bedrooms open to terraces allowing excellent cross-ventilation. Extra storage in the basement and unit itself mean that downsizers are sure to find space without needing to compromise.
When it's time to refuel, whether that's a light breakfast and coffee, a more elaborate lunch, or even a luxurious dinner, there is a wealth of options. at the local Manuka shopping centre just 500m away but you will also discover boutique and high end retail stores to satisfy your decerning tastes The Aureus is 100% residential and no has business operations disturbing your relaxation. When considering location its worth noting that Parliament House and Lake Burley Griffin are also in very close proximity, also cross the road to watch the Prime Minister's 11 at Manuka Oval or take the family to Telopea Park or Manuka Pool.
Make sure to watch our detailed, walk through video prior to your inspection (and after), it's our 24/7 salesperson for you to get an excellent feel for the features and benefits of this unit inside and out. It's the most informative property video you will watch during your search, but don't just take our word for it…
To get a copy of the digital brochure containing the full contract (and so much more), please send us an email from any of the portals noting your full name and mobile number and it will be automatically sent to you.
• Positioned on the 1st level of the Aureus development
• End unit so open on 3 sides meaning lots of natural light and cross ventilation
• North orientation to living areas and terrace
• Single level floorplan
• Direct lift access from basement & ground level to your floor (no stairs to navigate)
• 1st level position in building with a foyer that can only be accessed by 1 other unit for privacy and security
• Floor to ceiling windows and doors throughout living areas with double sliding door access to terrace from 2 separate locations
• 2 separate reverse cycle heating & cooling units (living area and main bedroom)
• Less than 500m to Manuka eateries, bars, & boutique retailers (but no commercial businesses operating from the development itself)
• Two separate allocated car spaces in restricted entry basement with a lockable storage enclosure at rear of one of the car spaces (which are located very close to the lift entry)
• Pet friendly (subject to strata notification)
• Vacant possession on offer (no tenants lease to worry about) so quick access on offer if you need to move in quickly (even prior to settlement via an occupation agreement)
• Flexible settlement options available if you have another property you want, or need, to sell or need more time to secure financing
• All furniture items can be negotiated into the sale
The numbers: (approx.)
• Size of living: 116m2
• Size of front terrace off living area: 30m2
• Size of rear terrace off bedrooms: 10m2
• Age: 17 years (building completed January 2006)
• General rates: $2,682 p.a.
• Water & sewerage rates: $ 672 p.a.
• Strata levies: $10,108 p.a.
• Land tax (investors only): $3,503 p.a.
• EER: 6 stars (out of 6 stars)
• Name of development: Aureus
• Level in building: 1 of 3
• Potential rental return: $710/wk
• Developer/builder: Koundouris Projects
• Number of units in development: 48
• Strata manager and contact number: Bridge Strata - 61097700
• Units plan number: 2895
• Admin fund balance for development as of 12/10/2023 - $129,529
• Sinking fund balance for development as of 12/10/2023 - $73,743
• Open plan living areas with full length glass window and doors
• Excellent cross ventilation with the property able to be open at the front and rear
• Modern kitchen fitted with dual sink, stainless steel Melie appliances including electric oven and cooktop, rangehood, integrated dishwasher, microwave and fridge/freezer, stone bench tops, mirrored splashback, excellent cupboard storage options
• Main bedroom is oversized (3.77 x 4.33) and has room for additional bedroom furniture and a king-sized bed and sliding door access to rear balcony
• Walk through robe off main bedroom with adjustable melamine shelving and hanging space
• Ensuite accessed off walk in robe has custom vanity with stone benchtops, toilet, and corner shower
• The second bedroom has two mirrored sliding door robes and sliding door access to the rear balcony
• Main bathroom has custom vanity with stone benchtop, toilet and bath with shower over (best of both worlds)
• Space saver laundry behind bi-fold doors has 250 litre hot water system, corner tub, plus a washing machine and dryer included in purchase price
• Large study-nook for your 'work from home' activities separate from the bedrooms and living areas
• Most furniture can be negotiated as part of your purchase (see agent for details)
• Video intercom access to building for guests
• NBN internet connected (FTTB)
• Brand new LED downlighting inside and out
• Roller blind window treatments throughout
To Help Buyers:
• A digital brochure which can be emailed to you prior to a viewing containing everything you need to know about the property and the auction purchase process.
• We can refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction, for FREE
• The same solicitor can provide a free Section 17 if you wish to submit a pre-auction offer
• Written buyer price guide which is updated throughout the campaign
• Help negotiating amendments to the contract such as settlement dates or exchange deposits