180-degree, elevated water views from this single level abode
The home at 145/35 Oakden Street offers everything you'd expect in luxury apartment living, and then some.
Sitting on level six of Greenway's prominent Southport development, you'll feel like royalty perched high up on the covered outdoor terrace. The views face east over the sparkling lake and across the Tuggeranong valley, and they are nothing short of breathtaking. This is your kingdom, take it all in.
The main bedroom and ensuite sits on the opposite side, away from the other two bedrooms – an ideal location if you need some space away from the kids or the housemates. It's kept comfortable with a wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioning unit. But in summer, we'd recommend simply opening the sliding doors to the terrace and letting the breeze roll in.
The remaining two bedrooms maintain views to the east and south and have built in robes. Bedroom two is the largest, easily accommodating a king-sized bed if you wish. One of these bedrooms could also double as a work from home space, a second living area, a media room the choice is yours.
If you want to have more than a few family or friends around, then you have the wider precinct at your disposal. There are multiple entertaining areas to host a BBQ cook up which can be enjoyed either before or after a dip in one of the two outdoor pools. For the kids, there are additional play areas. For the adults, a relaxing sauna is the best way to finish the day, unless you'd rather sweat it out in the precinct's fully equipped gym.
Situated less than 900 metres from the Tuggeranong Town Centre, it's easy to swing past the supermarket or one of the nearby restaurants after a run around Tuggeranong Lake, a walk through the nearby nature reserve or a play at the park with the kids. It's also just 100m from Bunnings so a weekend sausage sanga might just become a regular occurrence (paired with a couple of outdoor pot plants to style up the courtyard, of course).
The lifestyle here isn't just easy, it's a cut above the rest.
To get a copy of the digital brochure containing an explanation of our friendly sales campaign and the full contract, please send us an email and note your full name and mobile number and it will be sent to you automatically.
- Corner position apartment on 6th level
- Unimpeded, incredible Easterly views across water, towards mountains
- Single level floorplan with segregated master bedroom and ensuite
- 115 square metres of total indoor and outdoor living space
- Located in the luxurious Southport development with amenities including two outdoor pools, gym, sauna and multiple entertaining areas
- Pet friendly development (subject to strata notification)
- Available for immediate occupation (no waiting for tenants or owners to move out)
- Flexible settlement options available if you need a little longer to finalise the finances
- Open plan living area with wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Carpeted living area and bedrooms and tiled kitchen and meals area
- Full height sliding door access to balcony
- Kitchen equipped with two separate stone benchtops, single bowl sink, under bench dishwasher, storage cupboard, pantry, microwave and fridge, stainless steel under bench oven, 4-burner electric cooktop and rangehood
- Highlight window from kitchen with east-facing outlook
- Segregated main bedroom away from other two bedrooms inclusive of a 2-door mirrored sliding built in robe, wall-mounted reverse cycle air conditioning and full-length windows with direct sliding door access onto balcony
- Ensuite off main bedroom equipped with floating vanity, mirrored storage shelf, toilet and shower, full height tiling
- Second and third bedrooms have built in robes. Second bedroom can comfortably accommodate a king-sized bed
- Shared second bathroom with floating vanity, mirrored storage cupboard, bench, shower and toilet
- 6-door built in cupboard for added storage at entry
- Laundry behind bifold doors with washing machine and dryer included in sale
- LED downlighting throughout
- Roller blinds throughout
- 7 square metre outdoor terrace with AstroTurf laid over tiles
- Sliding door access to balcony from living area and main bedroom
- East-facing 180-degree views across Lake Tuggeranong and towards Mt Taylor and Tuggeranong Hill
-Tandem car space in basement with allocated lockable storage enclosure
- Access to Southport's facilities including two outdoor pools, fully equipped gym, sauna and multiple entertaining areas
The Numbers (approx):
- Living area: 108 m²
- Balcony: 7 m²
- Age: 5 years (building completed September 2017)
- Strata levies: $6,390 p.a.
- General rates: $2,000 p.a.
- Water & sewerage rates: $672 p.a.
- Land tax (investors only): $2,627 p.a.
- Conservative rental estimate (unfurnished): $680/wk
- EER (Energy Efficiency Rating): 6 stars
- Name of development: Southport
- Level in building: 6 of 7
- Developer/builder: Geocon
- Number of units in development: 356
- Strata manager: Grady Strata
- Units plan number: 4368
- Admin fund balance for development as of 10/06/2022 - $334,936
- Sinking fund balance for development as of 10/06/2022 - $1,363,641
- To help buyers on value, we advertise a guide price which your offer must exceed.
- Offers can be subject to finance or unconditional on a contract.
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- A 5% deposit is acceptable.