Lakefront living - literally
In this tightly held market, #36 at Lakefront is the perfect, high quality, low maintenance lifestyle. Situated on Kingston Island, there are no commercial units in the 'Lakefront' development affording a sense of peace & privacy, which live in owners especially will appreciate. However, just across the bridge there is a huge wealth of recreational, social, retail & commercial options right on your doorstep.
The well-designed, single level floorplan is positioned on level 3 and offers an elevated outlook into the landscaped podium and even a sneaky water view – there are no roads anywhere near this unit if peace and quiet is important to you. Modern interiors include a sleek kitchen with 4-burner gas cooktop, electric under bench oven, integrated dishwasher, recessed sink & stone bench tops. This seamlessly connects to the open plan living space which is bathed in light thanks to the L-shaped, large glass windows.
Both bedrooms are separate from each other for privacy & feature sliding built in mirrored robes & they are serviced by a lush bathroom with floor to ceiling stone tiling, toilet, custom stone top vanity & a generous shower. In the basement there an allocated car space plus a lockable storage enclosure, both located close to the lift well for convenience. The lift takes you direct to just a few metres from your front door and you do not have to navigate a single step.
The fully equipped on-site gym & beautifully manicured internal gardens as well as the stunning infinity pool overlooking the lake will have you wishing you moved in years ago. A great tenant in place completes the package who is happy to stay on otherwise the periodic lease in place means 8 weeks written notice must be given to then have the unit available for vacant possession.
SMS "36 Lakefront" to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & an explanation of our Friendly sales campaign.
- Single level floorplan with segregated bedrooms so no shared walls
- Elevated position on level 3 in the building overlooking the internal podium
- Only 5 other units have access to this level from the lift for privacy and security
- Large kitchen has stone bench tops, recessed sink, Miele oven, 4 burner gas cooktop & integrated dishwasher
- Both bedrooms feature built in wardrobes, the main has direct access to the balcony
- Bathrooms has stone vanity, large shower, toilet & floor to ceiling natural stone tiles
- Sneaky water views from the living room & elevated outlook into the internal podium
- Zoned & ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling
- European style laundry in bathroom with dryer included in sale
- All 20 halogen downlights have just been replaced to energy efficient LED downlights throughout the unit
- NBN is connected to the building via a fibre to the curb connection
- 9m2 alfresco balcony with access from the main bedroom & living room
- Single allocated basement car space positioned close to the lift
- Lockable, metal storage enclosure in basement (same level as the car spot)
- Current lease is month by month at $610/wk
- Current tenant would be happy to stay on if purchased by an investor
- Flexible settlement options on offer if you have another property you want, or need, to sell
- Please note it is a requirement of purchase that contracts must be exchanged prior to 30th June 2021 for the sellers tax purposes
Lakefront Development Features:
- Located on Kingston Island & surrounded by Lake Burley Griffin
- Proximity to Kingston, Manuka & the Parliamentary Triangle
- On site, fully equipped gym for all residents
- Infinity edge, gas heated, swimming pool directly overlooking Lake Burley Griffin
- Beautiful internal gardens with seating & raised garden beds containing established magnolia trees on the podium level
- Pet friendly development (subject to strata approval)
- Canoe & bike storage in basement
- No commercial businesses operating in the building creating a sense of peace & privacy
- Lift access direct from basement & foyer (no stairs to negotiate)
- Intercom entry to building & basement for guests
To help buyers:
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review & section 17 to waiver cooling off if required
- Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers
- A pre-approved 5% deposit is only required just prior to exchange of contracts via eft
- Although all offers over the guide price will be considered, unconditional offers with no cooling off are highly encouraged so the purchase can be locked in faster