Your upgraded lifestyle at the Kingston Foreshores awaits – be ready
Whether you're flying solo or looking to bunker down with that special someone, this 1st level apartment will provide the ideal space to start the next chapter of your life. No stairs, easy care and whisper quiet away from any roads, the perfect package.
you will also have direct access to one of the most sought-after lifestyles in the ACT, brushing up against the ripples at the Kingston Foreshore and dining out just steps away from home whenever the mood strikes, but all your needs will be met inside as well. The open plan design ensures the feeling of space among the living zones and there's more than enough room to cosy up this winter. Cook up a storm in the large contemporary kitchen that boasts stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances, then enjoy the feast in the connected dining space, or the lounging area in front of the TV or even the covered terrace accessed through sliding glass doors.
Your location is so central you could sell your car and walk almost anywhere you need, passing by restaurants, bars, markets, and cafes on your way to work (not to mention multiple parks and nature reserves). The only hard part about living here will be deciding where to go for dinner every other night.
Currently vacant, it is available for immediate occupation, but be warned, in this price range you will need to move quickly to make this wonderful abode yours!
SMS '126 East' to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract and explanation of our friendly sales system.
- Single level plan with no stairs to get from basement and ground level to front door (lift access to all levels)
- 1st floor position away from any roads
- Single allocated car space and storage enclosure in restricted entry basement car park
- Pet friendly development (subject to strata notification)
- Located along Kingston Foreshore's thriving dining and entertainment precinct
- Walking distance to the Old Bus Depot markets, Manuka, and Lake Burley Griffin
- Vacant and available for immediate occupation
- Living area: 64m2 & Balcony area: 8m2
- Flexible settlement options on offer
- Double glazed windows and doors throughout
- Contemporary, light and bright kitchen with stone benchtops, 4-burner electric cooktop with rangehood, stainless steel electric oven, glass splashback, dishwasher, pantry, eat-in meals space, and ample storage space
- Open plan living and dining area with feature wall, full length windows and sliding glass door access to outdoor terrace
- Main bedroom features a 4-door sliding built-in robe, dual window treatments including honeycomb blinds and privacy sheers, feature wall and feature lighting
- Modern bathroom with vanity, shower, floor to ceiling tiles, and toilet
- Integrated laundry to bathroom with built-in sink, and dryer included
- Wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioning
- 2-door linen storage cupboard plus additional cupboard at entry
- LED downlighting throughout
- Video intercom system for guests
- NBN connected
- Covered 8m2 terrace with Astroturf underfoot
- To help buyers on value, we advertise a guide price which your offer must exceed.
- Offers can be subject to finance or unconditional and on a contract (preferred)
- Offers are confidential & will not disclosed to other buyers for privacy purposes.
- A 5% deposit is acceptable via eft just prior to exchange of contracts.
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review and section 17 if required.