Elevated above the rest, this affordable one-bedroom plus study apartment doesnt disappoint
Perched on the top level of the modern Elan complex, this single level, one-bedroom apartment enjoys a leafy & elevated outlook over its surrounds. With The Old Canberra Inn just down the street & a plethora of recreational options literally across the road, theres plenty to entertain residents within a stones throw from this comfortable residence.
The interiors are light & airy & access to the balcony is through wall-length sliding doors in the open plan living space & the generously sized bedroom alike. Theres modern finishes & fixtures throughout, most noticeably in the contemporary kitchen that comes complete with stone benchtops, electric oven & cooktop, & tiled splashback for mess-free convenient cooking.
Not to mention all the creature comforts any buyer looks for like secure basement parking, a wall-mounted air-conditioning unit, an additional study space, & carpet underfoot throughout. If youre looking to enter the property market at an affordable price, but dont want to sacrifice the city lifestyle youve become accustomed to, then look no further. Living in Lyneham keeps you closely connected to the hustle & bustle without breaking the bank as this one-bedroom apartment offers a cosy place to call home.
SMS 52 Elan to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & walk through video.
- Apartment is thoughtfully positioned on the 1st level of Elan complex (top floor)
- Elan complex has an inground pool & internal courtyard for use of all residents
- CCTV security cameras around complex for your safety
- Single allocated basement carpark plus storage enclosure
- Vacant & available immediately
- Flexible settlement options available
- Contemporary kitchen complete with stone benchtops, tiled splashback, stainless steel oven & 1 1/2 bowl sink, electric cooktop, corner pantry, & dishwasher
- Open plan living space with sliding door access to balcony
- Enclosable study space at front of the unit
- Generously proportioned main bedroom with 3 sliding door mirrored robes & sliding door access to balcony along with roller blinds & sheer curtains
- Large modern bathroom with shower, vanity, toilet, heat lamps, & floor to ceiling tiles
- Laundry is integrated with the bathroom & includes a dryer plus 125 litre hot water system
- Elevated balcony with leafy outlook to the East
- Carpet throughout all living spaces, tiles in the kitchen & bathroom
- Wall mounted air conditioning unit (heating & cooling) located in living area
- LED downlighting in living areas
- Front door fitted with security screen
- Convenient location in the Inner-North
- Across the road from the hockey centre, tennis courts, Next Gen Health Club & Yowani Golf Course
- 6 minute walk to Mouat St light rail station
- 3 minute drive to Dickson town centre
- 8 minute drive to Canberra CBD
- Easy drive, bike or light rail trip to ANU
To help buyers:
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- All offers must be in writing & are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- After a buyers offer is accepted, they will have the opportunity to finalise the loan approval, do a contract review with a solicitor & show family & friends.
- A 5% deposit (which can be payable via BPay) is only required just prior to exchange of contracts.