Spacious, single level abode, vacant and ready for you now
Watch the trees blossom and the colours change with the seasons, then just look down and watch the beautiful show of colour each year courtesy of mother nature, she is absolutely gorgeous.
Love fresh air? Then open the 7 doors, that's not a typo… yes that's 7 doors to your very generous, fully covered balconies and say, "Hello fresh air and good morning sunshine!" Live in owners and tenants alike are sure to appreciate the high desirability of this Inner North location. You are a short walk to the Dickson shopping precinct with a vast array of restaurants, cafés, and shops and with the light rail at your doorstop, Civic is just a 5 minute trip down Northbourne Avenue.
Attention live in owners – want early access prior to settlement and a guaranteed move in date? Well good news, we can make that happen. Your next chapter is calling your name & having a home sweet home to call your own is ready for you now. This apartment makes living cool, calm & care-free and with vacant possession and early access on offer you could be unlocking your new front door sooner than you think.
Make sure to watch our detailed, walk through video it's our 24/7 salesperson for you to get an excellent feel for the features and benefits of this apartment inside and out. It's the most informative property video you will watch during your property search, but don't just take our word for it.
To get a copy of the digital brochure containing an explanation of our friendly sales campaign and the full contract, just send us an email and it will be automatically sent to you.
Buyers will love:
• Level 3 - top floor of the terraced section at the rear of the building giving added privacy and security
• A very spacious floor plan with enough room to have three separate living areas
• Corner apartment with windows on three sides
• Views of the established trees and greenery in every direction
• Brand new premium hybrid flooring in main living areas and new carpet in the bedrooms
• Freshly painted
• Light, bright, and airy with a lovely cross flow ventilation
• Located away from Mouat Street and on the quiet side of the building
• North and south facing
• Each of the 3 bedrooms has its own bathroom for added convenience
• None of the bedrooms share an adjoining wall for added privacy
• Excellent privacy with no other units looking in
• 7 x doors opening onto the balconies, say hello fresh air and sunshine
• Single level apartment with lift access from basement & ground (no stairs to navigate)
• Available with vacant possession and flexible settlement options
• Early access prior to settlement available
• Modern kitchen has stone bench tops & stainless steel appliances including an electric oven and cooktop, integrated dishwasher, 2 x pantries and a door to the balcony to let in the fresh air
• All bedrooms can house a king size bed and feature built in robes
• Space saver laundry with dryer and linen cupboard
• Fully covered balconies
• Reverse cycle air conditioning, 3 x separate units in the living room, plus bedrooms 1 and 2
• 2 side by side allocated basement car spots
• Lock up, colour bond storage enclosure
AXIS Development features:
• Indoor heated pool, gymnasium & barbeque area
• EV car charging x 3 in the basement
• Lots of visitor car parks both on the ground level and in the basement
• NBN – fibre to the building
• Cabled for broadband & pay TV
• Bike storage areas in basement
• On site building manager
• Centralised gas hot water system
• Pets welcome (subject to body corporate notification & approval)
• 300m walk to Mouat light rail station
• 700m walk to Dickson town centre
• 5km drive to Canberra CBD
• Easy drive, bike, scooter, or light rail commute to the ANU
• Close to the Lyneham hockey centre, tennis courts, Next Gen Health Club & Yowani Golf Course
• Living size: 149m2
• Balcony size: 33m2
• Total: 182m2
• Age of unit: 11 years (built 2012)
• General Rates: $2,104 p.a.
• Water & sewerage rates: $670 p.a.
• Land Tax (investors only): $2,549 p.a.
• Body corporate levies: $9,410 p.a.
• Rental Potential: $750/week
• EER: 5.5 stars
• Current Admin and Sinking fund balance $1,964,295 as of 29/09/23
• Units Plan 3704 with 350 units, managed by Signature Strata
To Help Buyers
• We advertise a guide price which your offer must exceed.
• Offers can be conditional (subject to finance/valuation) or unconditional and on a contract with a waiver of the cooling off (preferred)
• We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review and section 17 if required
• All offers are confidential & will not disclosed to other buyers for privacy purposes.
• A 5% deposit is acceptable