Level 9, North-East Corner, Amazing views, and great privacy
I bet you haven't seen this floor plan in a while… and that's because this layout is very rare! This location in the building is the only 1 bedroom design that offers you the combination of both complete privacy and a wonderful north-easterly aspect, meaning you can relax in your PJs or work on your tan from your very own bedroom and lounge room with no neighbours in site.
Oh, and the views are simply amazing also! Watch the morning sun pop over Mt Majura or the occasional Qantas flight float up into the distant horizon. Or perhaps you want to watch the trees blossom and the colours change with the seasons, then just look down and watch the beautiful show of colour each year courtesy of mother nature, she is absolutely gorgeous.
Love fresh air? Then open the 5 doors, that's not a typo… yes that's 5 sliding doors to your fully covered balcony and say, "Hello fresh air and good morning sunshine!" Live in owners and tenants alike are sure to appreciate the desirability of this Inner North location. You are a short walk to the Dickson shopping precinct with a vast array of restaurants, cafés, and shops whilst Civic is just a 5 minute bus ride or light rail trip down Northbourne Avenue.
Attention live in owners – want early access prior to settlement and a guaranteed move in date? Well good news, we can make that happen. Your next chapter is calling your name & having a home sweet home to call your own is ready for you now. This apartment makes living cool, calm & care-free and with vacant possession and early access on offer you could be unlocking your new front door sooner than you think.
Make sure to watch our detailed, walk through video it's our 24/7 salesperson for you to get an excellent feel for the features and benefits of this apartment inside and out. It's the most informative property video you will watch during your property search, but don't just take our word for it.
To get a copy of the digital brochure containing an explanation of our friendly sales campaign and the full contract, just send us an email and it will be automatically sent to you.
Buyers will love:
• Level 9
• Northeast facing
• New carpets
• Fantastic views to Mt Majura and much more
• Excellent privacy with no other units looking in
• 5 x sliding door opening onto the balcony, say hello fresh air and sunshine
• Single level apartment with lift access from basement & ground (no stairs to navigate)
• Available with vacant possession and flexible settlement options
• Early access prior to settlement available
• Modern kitchen has stone bench tops & stainless steel appliances including an electric oven and cooktop and integrated dishwasher
• Bedroom has a triple built in robe and access to balcony
• Bathroom has toilet, vanity & a large shower
• Space saver laundry with dryer and linen cupboard
• Covered and wrap around balcony
• Reverse cycle air conditioning unit in living room
• Halogen down lights throughout
• 1 allocated basement car spot plus additional visitor parking
• Lock up, colour bond storage enclosure
AXIS Development features:
• Indoor heated pool, gymnasium & barbeque area
• EV car charging x 3 in the basement
• Lots of visitor car parks both on the ground level and in the basement
• NBN – fibre to the building
• Cabled for broadband & pay TV
• Bike storage areas in basement
• On site building manager
• Centralised gas hot water system
• Pets welcome (subject to body corporate notification & approval)
• Nearby to Mouat light rail station, Dickson town centre, Canberra CBD
• Easy drive, bike, scooter, or light rail commute to the ANU
• Close to the Lyneham hockey centre, tennis courts, Next Gen Health Club & Yowani Golf Course
• Unit size: 56m2
• Balcony size: 16m2
• Age of unit: 11 years (built 2012)
• General Rates: $1,779 p.a.
• Water & sewerage rates: $670 p.a.
• Land Tax (investors only): $2,121 p.a.
• Strata levies: $5,436 p.a.
• Rental Potential: $550/week
• EER: 6 stars
• Current Admin and Sinking fund balance $2,297,404 as of 23/10/23
• Units Plan 3704 with 350 units, managed by Signature Strata
The Offer Process:
• To help buyers on value, we advertise a guide price which your offer must exceed.
• Offers can be subject to finance or unconditional and on a contract (preferred).
• Offers are confidential & will not disclosed to other buyers for privacy purposes.
• A 5% deposit is acceptable via eft just prior to exchange of contracts.
• We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review and section 17 if required.
• The property will not be held off the market under offer until the buyer is ready to exchange contracts.