Hello Mt Majura, great views and great privacy
Perched up on level 6 and situated on the quiet side of the building, this unit has great views across Dickson towards Mt Majura. The location in the building offers you the combination of both complete privacy and a wonderful easterly aspect, meaning you can relax in your PJs with no neighbours in site.
Watch the morning sun pop over Mt Majura or the occasional Qantas flight float up into the distant horizon. Or perhaps you want to watch the trees blossom and the colours change with the seasons, then just look down and watch the beautiful show of colour each year courtesy of mother nature, she is absolutely gorgeous.
Live in owners and tenants alike are sure to appreciate the high desirability of this Inner North location. You are a short walk to the Dickson shopping precinct with a vast array of restaurants, cafés, and shops and with the light rail at your doorstop, Civic is just a 5 minute trip down Northbourne Avenue.
Attention live in owners – want early access prior to settlement and a guaranteed move in date? Well good news, we can make that happen. Your next chapter is calling your name & having a home sweet home to call your own is ready for you now. This apartment makes living cool, calm & care-free and with vacant possession and early access on offer you could be unlocking your new front door sooner than you think.
Make sure to watch our detailed, walk through video it's our 24/7 salesperson for you to get an excellent feel for the features and benefits of this apartment inside and out. It's the most informative property video you will watch during your property search, but don't just take our word for it.
To get a copy of the digital brochure containing an explanation of our friendly sales campaign and the full contract, just send us an email and it will be automatically sent to you.
Buyers will love:
• Great views across Dickson to Mt Majura
• Excellent privacy with no other units looking in
• Updated flooring throughout including the bedroom, no carpets
• Freshly painted throughout
• Available with vacant possession and flexible settlement options
• Early access prior to settlement available
• Modern kitchen has stone bench tops & stainless steel appliances including an electric oven and cooktop, double drawer dishwasher and rangehood plus full length pantry
• Both bedrooms can house a king size bed and have built in robes
• Large open plan living area
• Double sliding door to the balcony to welcome is the fresh air
• Fully covered balcony
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Bathroom has a large shower, plus a large vanity with stone top and great storage
• Laundry with dryer
• Linen cupboard
• Block out roller blinds
• 1 allocated basement car spot
• Colour bond storage enclosure
AXIS Development features:
• EV car charging x 3 in the basement
• Indoor heated pool, gymnasium & barbeque area
• Lots of visitor car parks both on the ground level and in the basement
• NBN – fibre to the building
• Cabled for broadband & pay TV
• Bike storage areas
• On site building manager
• Centralised gas hot water system
• Pets welcome (subject to body corporate notification & approval)
• 300m walk to Dickson light rail station
• 700m walk to Dickson town centre
• 5km drive to Canberra CBD
• Easy drive, bike, scooter, or light rail commute to the ANU
• Close to the Lyneham shops, hockey centre, tennis courts, Next Gen Health Club & Yowani Golf Course
• Living size: 80m2
• Courtyard size: 9m2
• Total: 89m2
• Age of unit: 12 years (built 2012)
• Water & sewerage rates: $670 p.a.
• General Rates: $1,813p.a.
• Land Tax (investors only): $2,166 p.a.
• Strata levies: $5,854 p.a.
• EER: 6 stars
• Rental Potential: $580/week
• Current Admin and Sinking fund balance $2,182,977 as of 06/02/24
• Units Plan 3704 with 350 units, managed by Signature Strata
To Help Buyers
• We advertise a guide price which your offer must exceed.
• Offers can be conditional (subject to finance/valuation) or unconditional and on a contract with a waiver of the cooling off (preferred)
• We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review and section 17 if required
• All offers are confidential & will not disclosed to other buyers for privacy purposes
• A 5% deposit is acceptable