Surely the cheapest 2br unit in Canberra?
As the age old saying goes, location, location, location. Perched directly across from Woden town centre this single level, two-bedroom apartment proves its all about where you live, with convenient & immediate access to all the South has to offer.
Need to pick up some last minutes groceries on your way home from work, catch a movie or indulge in a little shopping? All you need to do is stroll across the road & its all there waiting for you. You can even stretch out your legs & enjoy the fresh air in the nearby nature reserve or walk over to the Phillip Swimming & Ice-Skating Centre if an adventurous mood strikes.
Unit 85 is located on the elevated first level of the Woden Gardens complex, overlooking the tranquil internal courtyard. Youre met with a combined living & dining room upon entry that seamlessly connects to the covered balcony where you can take in the views. The updated kitchen is fitted with everything thats needed to cook up a storm on the weekends & has a freestanding oven & cooktop & plenty of pantry space.
First home buyers will appreciate the extra bit of TLC thats gone into making this apartment feel like a home from the fresh coat of paint throughout to the new carpets to both bedrooms. Plus a few bonus perks like built-in robes & ample visitor car parking for when your show-off your new digs to friends & family. To sweeten the deal, the current owners have vacated the premises meaning you could be enjoying the very best Lyons has to offer before Christmas, they will even offer flexible settlement options & free access prior to settlement, wow!
SMS 85 Mel to 0407 121 412 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract.
- Elevated position on 1st level of Woden Gardens apartment complex
- Internally facing (not overlooking Melrose Drive)
- Single allocated car space in covered carport
- Allocated & lockable storage room to rear of car space
- Ample visitor parking in front of carport
- Freshly painted throughout internally
- Rental potential of $400/wk (thats a gross return of around 8%)
- Conveniently located opposite Woden town centre & green belt
- Vacant & available immediately, early access for free prior to settlement on offer
- Flexible settlement options available
- Combined living & dining area with tiles underfoot, balcony access, & wall length windows
- Neat & tidy kitchen featuring a freestanding electric oven & cooktop with an all new ducted rangehood, tiled splashback, & cupboard/pantry space
- Both bedrooms have been fitted with brand new carpets & have built-in robes to each room
- Combined bathroom & laundry with joint shower & bath, vanity sink & built-in laundry tub, & toilet
- Covered balcony overlooking pleasant green spaces with fitted lighting & space saving retractable clothesline
- New window treatments throughout
- Linen & storage cupboard
- Wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioning unit (heating & cooling)
To help buyers:
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- After a buyers offer is accepted, they will have opportunity to view the property again, finalise the loan approval & show family & friends.
- A 5% deposit (which can be payable via BPAY) is only required just prior to exchange of contracts.