Tranquil Outlook - Direct Golf Course Frontage & a huge 94m2 of living space
This oversized, 1st floor, two-bedroom end unit has windows to the East, North & West & offers a stunning outlook from its single level floorplan that you would not normally expect in this price range.
Modernised throughout & vacant it is available to move into immediately if you are keen to get settled in your new abode. You will appreciate the new paint job throughout, the sturdy timber-look laminate flooring & the expansive, 94m2 of living which also provide for a separate dining room off the kitchen. All the living areas are focused to the West overlooking the Gungahlin Golf Course, so the privacy of this unit is another huge draw-card & the 6m2 balcony is a great spot to relax & enjoy your morning coffee or an afternoon beer.
The bedrooms are both separated from the living areas for further privacy & all include plenty of built-in robes plus are located right next to the bathroom for convenience. There is both a covered carport for your vehicle with storage at the rear plus an extra car space which has been specifically allocated to this unit. Take advantage of the tennis court, in-ground swimming pool & a barbecue area, you dont need to go on holiday with these resort-style facilities at your doorstep.
What more could you possibly ask for? The only issue you are going to have is that we expect there to be very strong buyer interest in this tightly held market, so you will need to move quickly to view the property before it is snapped up by one lucky buyer.
SMS 17 Paul to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract, explanation of the offer process & a walk-through video
- Vacant & available to move in immediately after exchange if required
- Top floor (1st level) with uninterrupted views over the Gungahlin Lakes Golf Course
- The entire property has been freshly painted plus new roller blinds & new light fittings installed
- Huge living areas with lots of wall space to accommodate large furniture items
- Dining area off the kitchen separate to the combined lounge & dining room
- Timber-look laminate flooring throughout the living areas & main bedroom, carpet in bedroom 2
- Sliding door opening onto the private, 6m2, covered balcony offering its elevated outlook
- Enclosed kitchen with electric stove, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave shelf, 1.5 sink, pantry & North facing window
- Generous main bedroom with an entire wall (6 doors) of built in robes & windows on two sides bringing in natural light
- 2nd bedroom has 4 door built in robes & window facing East
- Bathroom has shower & vanity & the toilet is in a separate room
- Space saver laundry, which has the ability to be closed off & hidden from the bathroom
- Linen cupboard
- NBN connected
- Electric wall heater
- 2 allocated car spaces (one carport & one open space)
- Storage room at rear of carport
- Excellent energy rating of 6 stars
- Pet friendly complex (subject to body corporate notification)
- Flexible settlement options if you have another property you need, or want, to sell
- Tennis court, pool & barbecue facilities in the Whitehaven complex for residents use
- Whitehaven development is situated in the Ngunnawal Peninsula
- The unit looks West directly over the Gungahlin Lakes Golf Course
- Surrounded by many schools in Gungahlin public & private
- 5 minute walk to the local Ngunnawal IGA & Platypus park at the end of the road
- 4 minute drive to Yerrabi pond park
- 5 minute drive to Gungahlin town centre
To help buyers:
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- All offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- After a buyers offer is accepted, they will have the opportunity to view the property again & show family & friends & finalise the loan approval
- A 5% deposit (which can be payable via BPay) is only required just prior to exchange of contracts.