Ground floor with 2 courtyards, vacant & ready for you now
Buyers price guide: From $370,000
Nestled on the ground floor of the Vibe development, this single level unit runs the width of the building & overlooks the quiet cul de sac of Verdon Street on one side & the tranquil internal courtyard of the development on the other side.
The large open plan living space is light & bright thanks to the full-length windows & doors which open out to a private, covered timber deck for relaxing after a hard day. The full-size kitchen is a U shape design which maximised bench & storage space. It has stone bench tops & stainless-steel oven, cooktop, dishwasher & rangehood.
The main bedroom has a whole wall of mirrored built in sliding robes & opens into a 2-way bathroom which can be used like an ensuite where the larger than average shower is sure to impress.
Downstairs in the restricted entry basement, you get a huge, allocated car spot with no neighbouring vehicles & a private lockable room under the stairs for further storage. In close proximity to ANU, the local OConnor shops, the light rail stop & the City there is so much on your doorstep, yet this property has a peaceful position where you can truly relax.
SMS Vibe to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & explanation of the friendly auction system which buyers are appreciating.
What buyers will love most:
- Vacant possession & early access available
- Single level floorplan
- Ground floor facing onto Verdon Street which is a quiet cul de sac
- Large established hedge in front of the unit for added privacy
- Oversized, allocated car spot with no car spaces either side
- Huge, fully enclosed & lockable storage room under stairs in basement with lighting
- Unit runs length of building so has lots of natural light & good cross ventilation
- Fully enclosed & covered rear 18m2 courtyard with timber deck & gate access into development
- Tranquil outlook into internal podium of development from living area & rear courtyard
- Large U-shaped kitchen with ample storage, stone bench tops, ducted rangehood, oven, cooktop & dishwasher
- Large open living area opening out to rear courtyard
- NBN ready
- Reverse cycle cooling & heating system in living room
- Separate laundry behind bi-fold doors (dryer included)
- Ensuite-style 2-way bathroom off bedroom with large shower
- Full wall of mirrored sliding built in robes in bedroom
- External access from bedroom to semi-enclosed courtyard at front of property
- Good quality curtains throughout
- Medium size development of only 25 units over this 3 level, boutique development
- Centralised gas hot water service (individually metered)
- Tranquil internal courtyard & BBQ area
- Pet friendly (subject to body corporate notification)
- 6 visitor car spaces in the basement
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides, updated throughout the campaign
- A digital brochure with everything to consider a purchase, including the full contract & bidding strategy video
- We refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction for FREE
- Same solicitor can provide a FREE Section 17 Certificate to waiver your cooling off if you want to submit a pre-auction offer
- 5% deposit pre-approved. Payable via BPay (no need to arrange a bank cheque)
- Help negotiating terms such as settlement dates or exchange deposits to suit the buyer
- Free valuations on your current property(s) to help establish your equity
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting prior to auction to establish bidding tactics & discuss the auction process