Youve never experienced city living like this before!
Buyers Price Guide: From $470,000
Youre going to want to pack up the pooch & a pal to come & view this extraordinarily rare ground floor city apartment positioned in Turner, yet only moments to Braddon & the City. The spacious single-level abode has been completely revamped to accommodate not only you, but another roommate as well, living in style & luxury.
This two-bedroom abode enjoys wonderful sunlight thanks to the multiple north & east-facing windows & doors. The elongated open plan living, & dining space opens out to the wrap-around paved courtyard thats enormous for an apartment this size.
Great care has been taken to make the outdoors feel like an extension of the interiors with multiple entertaining & alfresco spaces, established leafy trees that increase the private feeling atmosphere & raised garden beds that could be easily adapted into a grassed space where your pup can lay out in the summer sun for the rest of their days.
Back indoors youll notice that every inch of the flooring is brand new as is the modern kitchen thats complete with marble benchtops & a chic mirrored splashback that really sets the tone for at home dinner parties. Both bedrooms feature built-in robes so you wont have to worry about where all your clothes will fit & bedroom two boasts double-door access to the huge courtyard. When youre tired of spending time at home (which will never happen, trust us) bustling Braddon & the City are just a few footsteps away & Haig Park is ready & waiting to provide a great open space for your pup to stretch their legs.
SMS 4 Moore to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & an explanation of the friendly auction system which buyers are really appreciating.
- Ground floor apartment in the Biaritz development
- Positioned at the back of development, facing away from all roads for added privacy
- North & East-facing windows
- Lift access from the basement
- Basement parking & storage enclosure
- 7 x visitor car spaces in the basement
- Intercom access
- 50 metres from Haig Park
- Medium size development only 32 apartments
- Vacant possession & early access available (move in before Christmas)
- Pet friendly (subject to body corporate notification)
- Modern feel kitchen with marble benchtops, mirrored splash back, 1 � bowl sink, electric cooktop with rangehood, stainless steel electric oven, dishwasher, ample cupboard & pantry space
- Extended open plan living & dining space off kitchen with full height windows & doors
- Reverse cycle cooling & heating system
- Dual windows treatments
- Main bedroom with 2-door sliding mirrored robe & north facing full height windows
- Bedroom 2 with built in robes, north facing windows & double door access to courtyard
- 2-way modern bathroom with access via living room & main bedroom, featuring a combined shower & bath, vanity, floor to ceiling tiles & toilet
- Walk-through laundry with tub & dryer
- Gallery-style, elongated entry hallway, the perfect place for artwork, shelving for books added storage
- Brand new vinyl flooring throughout
- Freshly painted
- Oversized, 86m2 wrap-around courtyard with manicured & raised garden beds, paved entertaining space, & established trees for privacy.
- The perfect place to soak up the sunshine, entertain with friends, read a book in your hammock or for the dog to run around.
- Tiered entertaining platform with stair access
- Decorative feature ponds
- High fences creating excellent screening for privacy & security
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides, updated throughout the campaign
- A digital brochure with everything to consider a purchase, including the full contract & bidding strategy video
- We refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction for FREE
- Same solicitor can provide a FREE Section 17 Certificate to waiver your cooling off if you want to submit a pre-auction offer
- 5% deposit pre-approved. Payable via BPay (no need to arrange a bank cheque)
- Help negotiating terms such as settlement dates or exchange deposits to suit the buyer
- Free valuations on your current property(s) to help establish your equity
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting prior to auction to establish bidding tactics & discuss the auction process