Updated throughout, resort-style facilities and enviable location
Buyers guide price: From $520,000
This modern, single level apartment has just been updated with new paint and flooring throughout and offers a spacious floorplan with 98m2 of living plus a 40m2 wrap around balcony. As the apartment runs the full length of the building and is open on 3 sides with only one neighbour, it is drenched in sunlight year-round and has excellent cross ventilation, you are able to open the doors & windows at each end & welcome in the fresh air.
Built to the highest standards, the award winning 'Monarch' development provides its residents with a touch of luxe living, evident especially in the designer kitchen. The sizeable space incorporates stone benchtops, stainless steel oven and glass cooktop plus a dishwasher & and this is in the middle of the unit overlooking your living areas. The owners have also installed new carpets in bedrooms and timber-look laminate flooring in the living areas and done a full repaint throughout so there is nothing left for you to do.
Located in the basement is a generous, lockable storage cage located at the rear of the single, allocated car space which is perfectly positioned right next to the lift for added convenience. Take 10 steps from your car to the lift which takes you direct to your front door where only 1 other unit even has access to that level for the ultimate in privacy and safety.
Quality of building is a hot topic right now. You will be pleased to know therefore that the HIA website states that when built in 2006; The innovative 'Monarch' development carried off Apartment Development of the Year, Apartment Project Under 100 square meters m² Apartment Project Over 100 square meters.
The 15 year old 'Monarch' development offers an excellent lifestyle, complete with resort like facilities such as a fully equipped gym & indoor heated pool, landscaped courtyard with BBQ facilities as well as premium fittings & fixtures throughout. Placed in a prime location just moments from the City Centre & Braddon, & with the light rail just 20 metres away from the front entrance, this apartment is sure to please live in owners & investors alike.
SMS "52 Mon" to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & an explanation of our friendly auction campaign.
- Generous 98m2 of single level living space
- Located on level 2 (only 1 other unit has access to this floor)
- North/East corner of the building so open to 3 sides and only shares 1 wall with neighbour
- New paint and flooring throughout
- Designer kitchen with stone benchtops, 900mm stainless steel Smeg oven & electric cooktop plus a new Asko dishwasher & a large pantry
- Wrap around, 40m2 balcony
- Bedrooms are both segregated away from the living areas and looking into the internal of the development
- Large main bedroom with windows on 2 sides features walk in robe and ensuite
- Bedroom 2 has a walk-through robe into a 2-way (ensuite style) bathroom
- Main bathroom has large shower, floating vanity & floor to ceiling tiles
- Separate toilet room with 250 L electric hot water system
- European laundry with dryer included
- Linen storage in hallway
- LED downlighting throughout with dimmers in both bedrooms and the two main sections of the living room
- Transact VDSL and NBN connected as well as Foxtel
- Reverse cycle air conditioning wall unit in living area (new system 7.1kw cooling 8 kw heating)
- Lift access direct to 1 metre to your front door from basement & foyer (no steps)
- Remote accessed basement parking – single allocated space
- Lockable, Colourbond storage enclosure in basement to side of car space
- Rental return estimate of $590/wk
- Currently vacant so immediate occupation available
- Flexible settlement options available if you have another property you want, or need, to sell
The Building 'Monarch'
- 10 undercover visitor car parks
- Indoor, heated swimming pool & fully equipped gym
- Beautifully maintained (award winning) building with an active & well-run strata
- Completed 15 years ago and built by Prestige Building Services
- Landscaped internal courtyard with BBQ facilities
- Central location – close to the CBD, Braddon, ANU, O'Connor shops
- Located across the road from the Light Rail stop
- Pet friendly development (subject to strata notification)
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides updated throughout the campaign.
- A digital brochure with everything you need to consider a purchase (just request it via SMS).
- We can refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction, for FREE.
- The same solicitor can provide a free Section 17 if you wish to submit a pre-auction offer.
- Help negotiating amendments to the contract such as settlement dates or exchange deposits.
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting to help confirm your bidding tactics on the day.
- Free valuations to help you establish your current equity in any other properties you own.
- 5% exchange deposit pre-approved, via eft transfer (no lining up for bank cheques before the auction).