City living without the noise – tranquil reserve outlook
Buyers Price Guide: From $390,000
It's not often you come across a modern one-bedroom apartment that boasts proximity to the City and the quiet surrounds of nature. Here at #20 Ikona, you're treated to both as this ground level abode is perfectly placed on the outskirts of the inner city and directly neighbouring the wide-open Turner Parkland and North Oval, renowned for its earthy Autumnal colours.
From nine to five on the weekdays, you'll never be far from work (Braddon and the City are just an easy five minutes stroll away) and on the weekends you've got an alluring nature reserve calling your name from across the road. Get ready for whatever life throws at you each morning inside where a modern kitchen makes meal-prep and gourmet cooking a breeze. It's fitted with stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops, so you know you're not missing out on quality then the elongated living and dining space is there to catch you when you fall down each evening.
The bedroom features full height windows and sliding glass door access to the front terrace and courtyard ensuring your connection to nature is never lost while the 2-way bathroom keep both you and guests happy. Speaking of guests, you'll never have to worry about where they will park as the Ikona complex offers 7 secure basement visitor parks (along with one of your own) plus heaps of additional car parking directly across the road.
And just in case you needed something extra to sweeten the deal, Ikona comes complete with sprawling shared grounds where you can stretch your legs, let the dog off the leash, or just unwind in the peace and quiet. Currently vacant, it is available for immediate occupation.
SMS '20 Turn' to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract.
- Ikona complex – Nine year old development comprising 36 units set over 3 levels plus basement parking
- Development is positioned directly opposite Turner Parkland and North Oval to the West
- Single level floorplan and ground level position with 24m2 courtyard overlooking the reserve
- Direct street frontage access through courtyard to unit
- Excellent 6 star energy efficiency rating
- Allocated basement car park space plus large, lockable Colourbond storage enclosure
- 7 additional visitor car spaces in basement plus bike storage
- Easy 5 minute's stroll to Braddon, Canberra City centre or ANU university (or 2 min scooter ride)
- Rental estimate unfurnished is approximately $460/wk making this an excellent investment option too
- Currently vacant so available for immediate occupation and even access prior to settlement
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel dishwasher, 2 bowl stainless steel sink, stainless steel Fisher & Paykel electric oven, 4-burner Omega electric cooktop with rangehood, tiled splashback, and ample cupboard space
- Elongated living and dining area with carpet underfoot, full height windows overlooking the courtyard and a wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioning unit
- Bedroom features carpet underfoot, walk-through robe, and sliding glass door access to 8m2 covered terrace
- Modern 2-way, (ensuite style) bathroom with shower, vanity, toilet, and floor to ceiling tiles
- Space saving European laundry with built-in sink and dryer included
- Halogen downlighting
- 2-door linen storage cupboard
- Intercom system for guests if they come to development entry (easier to come through your courtyard)
- 125 litre electric hot water system located in the laundry
- The Ikona complex has shared grounds out the back with area for clothes lines, grassed zones, pathways, established garden beds, mature trees, and a common entertaining area
- Easy-care, 24m2 front courtyard allocated to this unit with gates access, and established garden bed
- Covered, 8m2 elevated terrace with tiles underfoot
- No grass to mow – the ultimate easy care low maintenance City pad
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides updated throughout the campaign.
- A digital brochure with everything you need to consider a purchase (just request it via SMS).
- We can refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction, for FREE.
- The same solicitor can provide a free Section 17 if you wish to submit a pre-auction offer.
- Help negotiating amendments to the contract.
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting to help confirm your bidding tactics on the day.
- Free valuations to help you establish your current equity in any other properties you own.
- 5% exchange deposit pre-approved, via eft (no lining up for bank cheques before the auction).