1 bedroom plus study unit, boasting lots of upgrades
This is one of the best value properties in Turner plus it's a short walk to the ANU and everything the City can offer. Boasting lots of upgrades including a renovated bathroom, this great 1 bedroom plus study unit would make an excellent first home or an investment given the very strong rental demand for the area.
Attention live in owners. Your next chapter is calling your name & having a home sweet home to call your own is ready for you now. This apartment makes living cool, calm & care-free.
Attention investors – there is already a house proud tenant in place playing $435/week on a month to month basis and they may sign another lease.
Conveniently located and bordering the City and Braddon you will be within a short walk to the Canberra Centre, bus interchange, light rail, ANU & much more - perfect for those wanting a central location and everything at their fingertips.
Like what you've heard? This is only the beginning! Take a peek and watch the video to see what this property has to offer. It's our 24/7 salesperson for you to get an excellent feel for the features and benefits of this apartment inside and out. It's the most informative property video you will watch during your property search, but don't just take our word for it.
To receive a copy of the digital brochure containing an explanation of our friendly sales campaign, the contract and much more, just send us an email and we will shoot it straight through.
What buyers will love:
• Ground floor – elevated up a few steps for added privacy
• Windows on two sides, enjoy a lovely cross flow ventilation and leafy outlook
• Walk to the ANU, the City and Braddon in just minutes
• Located close to the light rail
• Intercom access
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Single car park, conveniently located in front of the security foyer entry
• You may not need your car though so consider renting out the highly sought after car park location for around $75/week or $3,900/year for some extra spending money
• Double brick, solid construction that has stood the test of time
• Built in study desk with large storage cupboard and electric hot water system
• Kitchen with updated appliances including, oven, cooktop, range hood, lots of cupboards, washing machine, plus a window for fresh air
• Renovated bathroom with shower and window
• Large bedroom that can fit a king size bed with a double mirrored robe
• Upgraded windows
• Communal/lockable bike storage within the development
• Communal/lockable laundry within the development
• No lifts, gyms or pools making it a simple and cheap strata
The Numbers (approx.):
• Living area: 43m²
• EER: 4 stars with the ability to make it 5 stars just by adding curtains and pelmets
• Strata levies: $3,254 p.a
• Total funds held by owner's corporation: $373,281 as of 21/12/23
• General rates: $2,795 p.a.
• Water & sewerage rates: $704 p.a.
• Land tax (investors only): $3,556 p.a.
• 50 units in total
• Age: 22 years (units plan was registered in 2002)
• Strata managing agency: Civium
• Currently rented for $435/week to house proud tenants on a month to month lease
• Investors – please note the tenants would like to stay on and may sign another lease
To help buyers:
• We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review and section 17 to waiver cooling off if required
• Offers are confidential and not disclosed to other buyers
• A pre-approved 5% deposit is only required just prior to exchange of contracts via eft
Make an offer
NOTE: This is not a contract of sale document. Both the purchaser and vendor must sign a contract of sale document before this offer becomes legally binding. An offer may be withdrawn at any time before signing a contract of sale document. If you do enter into a contract of sale, it is advisable to check regarding any cooling-off rights that you may have and how to exercise them