Private, peaceful, and ready for you now
Lucky for someone, unit 88 Monarch is the exciting and positive change of lifestyle that you have been searching for. Peacefully positioned, and with a lovely green outlook into the established trees, the property is vacant and ready for its new owner now.
The award winning 'Monarch' development provides its residents with a touch of luxe living. Open on each end, the apartment captures sunlight year-round via the floor to ceiling windows & doors allowing excellent cross-ventilation. Complete with resort like facilities such as a fully equipped gym, indoor heated pool plus a landscaped courtyard with BBQ facilities. Placed in a prime location just moments from the City Centre and Braddon, the light rail, bike path access into the City as well as the O'Connor shops.
Attention live in owners – want early access prior to settlement and a guaranteed move in date? Well good news, we can make that happen. Your next chapter is calling your name & having a home sweet home to call your own is the best present you could buy. This apartment makes living cool, calm & care-free and with vacant possession and early access on offer you could be unlocking your new front door sooner than you think.
Like what you've heard? This is only the beginning! Take a peek and watch the video to see what this property has to offer. It's our 24/7 salesperson for you to get an excellent feel for the features and benefits of this apartment inside and out. It's the most informative property video you will watch during your property search, but don't just take our word for it.
Fortune and good luck come to those who act quickly and to those who seize the opportunity, so contact us now to get a copy of the digital brochure containing an explanation of our friendly sales campaign and the full contract, just send us an email and it will be automatically sent to you.
What buyers will love most:
• Located on the quiet David Street side of the building
• Elevated on level 3 looking into the established trees
• Great privacy in the living area and main balcony
• The unit runs the full length of the building with balconies on each side
• Excellent cross flow ventilation
• Light, bright and airy
• Boutique/private foyer on your level which is only shared with one other neighbor (very rare design in unit living)
• Large nook, perfect for a study or WFH zone
• Vacant possession with the option for early access prior to settlement
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, freestanding 900mm oven/cooktop, dishwasher (updated), full height pantry plus a large externally ducted range hood (rare in units)
• High 2.65m ceilings
• Double sliding screen and glass doors leading to the fully covered balcony
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling in living area (updated)
• Bedroom 1 has a walk through robe plus its own ensuite with large shower
• Bedroom 2 also has a walk through robe and access to its own balcony
• Main bathroom has a shower/bath combo, plus it's a two way design so great for guests, plus it can be used an ensuite for Bedroom 2
• Large laundry room with dryer, electric hot water system (updated), plus room for additional shelves and storage
• Carpets updated approx. 2 years ago
• Repainted approx. 2 years ago
• Single allocated car space in basement plus a Colourbond storage enclosure
The MONARCH Building:
• Award winning building
• 10 x undercover visitor car parks at the base of the driveway ramp, before the entry gate
• More visitor car parks behind the gate, in the basement
• 2 x short term car parks directly in front of the entrance, great for the uber driver when getting picked up or dropped off
• Indoor, heated swimming pool
• Fully equipped gym
• Landscaped internal courtyard with BBQ facilities
• Secure/restricted access to the building
• Intercom access
• NBN (FTTN) Fibre to the node
• Short walk to O'Connor Shops, Ipima Street Light Rail stop
• Nearby to bike paths for easy access to ANU and the CBD
• Builder: Prestige Building Services
• Strata manager: Bridge Strata
• Pet friendly complex (subject to body corporate notification)
The Numbers: (approx.)
• Internal living area: 85m2
• Balconies: 11m2
• Total size: 96m2
• Level 3
• Strata levies: $6,433 p.a.
• Total admin/sinking fund balance: $999,474 as of 09/01/2024
• General rates: $1,859 p.a.
• Land tax (investors only): $2,265 p.a.
• Water & sewerage rates: $670 p.a.
• Rental potential: $670/week
• EER: 6 stars
• Age of unit: 18 years old (built 2006)
• Units plan 2941 with 124 units set over 2 separate buildings
To Help Buyers
• We advertise a guide price which your offer must exceed.
• Offers can be conditional (subject to finance/valuation) or unconditional and on a contract with a waiver of the cooling off (preferred)
• We have a solicitor that can provide a FREE contract review and section 17 if required
• All offers are confidential & will not disclosed to other buyers for privacy purposes.
• A 5% deposit is acceptable
Make an offer
NOTE: This is not a contract of sale document. Both the purchaser and vendor must sign a contract of sale document before this offer becomes legally binding. An offer may be withdrawn at any time before signing a contract of sale document. If you do enter into a contract of sale, it is advisable to check regarding any cooling-off rights that you may have and how to exercise them