Peacefully located and with views of green. Buyers Price Guide: From $525,000
Situated at the end of the development and in a quiet location away from the roads is this very spacious 2 bedroom ensuite apartment. Providing not only an excellent opportunity to live in the desirable inner north and only a short drive to the City, this apartment also features an excellent floor plan providing an open feel across two living spaces, with plenty of cross ventilation allowing fresh air throughout.
The two spacious living areas are smoothly integrated with the modern kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and loads of bench space. There is plenty of room for separate living spaces plus the furniture you choose can create zones for your lounge room and dining room with plenty of space left over for a study.
Cool off during the summer months and enjoy some time outside as the development features a pool, playground, loads of open garden areas as well as numerous visitor parks for when your friends drop by. Don't forget, the City is less than a 15min drive or tram ride away so you will be able to spend less time in transit & more time enjoying this tranquil area.
- North/east orientation
- Light, bright, and airy
- Located at the end of the development
- Very private and looking out to established trees
- Large floor plan with 2 separate living areas
- Timber look, laminate floating floors throughout living areas and bedrooms
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances including updated induction cooktop and dishwasher
- 2 spacious bedrooms each with built in robes
- Main bedroom has an ensuite whilst the second bedroom has access to the main bathroom complete with bath/shower combo and the laundry with dryer
- Block out curtains plus blinds to the bedrooms
- Fully covered balcony
- Reverse cycle air conditioner (electric heating and cooling)
- Freshly painted
- 2 basement car spaces with internal access via the enclosed stairwell (not all units offer this)
- Numerous on site visitor car parks
- Outdoor swimming pool, children's playground and picnic area
- Available with vacant possession
- Flexible settlement dates
- Early access prior to settlement available
- Pets welcome (subject to body corporate notification)
- Pre auction offers considered
- A short drive to the city or a short cycle along bike paths
- A 15min walk to the tram
- Close to both the trendy Watson shops and the soon to be rejuvenated Dickson shops
- Unit size: 94m2
- Balcony size: 7m2
- EER: 5 stars
- Age of unit: 19 years (built 2003)
- General Rates: $1,660 p.a.
- Water & sewerage rates: $670 p.a.
- Land Tax (investors only): $1,939 p.a.
- Body corporate levies: $4,977 p.a.
- Rental Potential: $520/week
- Current total balance of the Admin & Sinking funds: $518,736
- Units Plan 2264 with 140 units, managed by Grady Strata
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written and verbal buyer price guides, which are updated throughout the campaign.
- A digital brochure with everything to consider a purchase, including the full contract and bidding strategy video.
- We refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction for FREE.
- Same solicitor can provide a FREE Section 17 Certificate to waiver the cooling off if you want to submit a pre-auction offer.
- Pre-auction bidding strategy meeting with auctioneer to discuss the process and establish your gameplan.