As new home, completely updated throughout and positioned in a quiet family friendly street
Buyers Price Guide: From $860,000
Gungahlin's calling your name and it sounds like a single level, freestanding family home that's placed on a quiet neighbourly street, within walking distance of schools and shops. If you've run out of room in your current place, or simply wish to soak up the crisp suburban air, 22 Dulverton Street is ready and waiting to catch you in cosy comfort.
You enter through the front door into a formal entry way, a lost relic of a simpler time, where a pitched ceiling sets the tone for the ample space inside. Parents will appreciate the considered layout that separates the main bedroom from the rest of the home and boasts its very own en suite and walk-in wardrobe.
Further inside you'll find the formal living and dining rooms that conveniently sit juxtaposed, separated by the central hallway. It's here where you can host guests, enjoy meals all together, or simply sit back and relax in peace and quiet. For more boisterous affairs, the expansive open plan family and meals area comes to light through the sliding cavity door. With tiles underfoot, sliding glass door access to the pergola-covered entertaining outside, and a feature bay window that bathes the space in beautiful eastern light, it'll feel like home the moment you walk in. The remaining bedrooms all reside in their own wing of the home at the rear along with the skylight-influenced convenient 3-way bathroom that will put an end to the mad morning shuffle as everyone tries to get ready for the day.
Of course, the ideal family home wouldn't be complete without established front and rear yards. Outside encompasses not only a low maintenance front yard with ample space for all the family's vehicles but a fully enclosed rear yard where a covered entertaining area is the star of the show. Newly laid turf will keep paws and toes safe and happy while all your tools, boxes, and extra bits and bobs can be kept in the spacious storage shed at the rear of the house.
Vacant, totally updated inside and out with nothing left to do but to move in, relax and enjoy your new abode, this home is a welcome addition to a tightly held market, and is going to be very sought after, so make an inspection a priority.
SMS '22 Dulverton' to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract and explanation of our friendly auction system which buyers are appreciating
- Single level floorplan offering 169m2 of living
- Freestanding separate title courtyard home on a 450m2 block
- Solar power (installed late 2019) - 6.6kW system comprising a 5kW Fronius Primo inverter with Wifi monitoring through an app and by installers (10 year workmanship guarantee), 10 year warranty; 21 x 315W Tier 1 Seraphim solar panels (15 year warranty)
- Heating/cooling (installed late 2019) - Premium reverse cycle ducted cooling/heating system - Daikin FDYQ160LA-AV inverter. Air Touch 4-zone wall controller, with 'My Touch' app control through Wifi; individual zone temperature sensors
- New paint inside and out
- New carpets throughout
- New blinds throughout
- New LED downlighting throughout
- Quiet, family friendly loop street location
- Walking distance to local Amaroo playground and Amaroo schools
- Walking distance to Yerrabi Pond and parks
- 2-minutes drive/5 minutes walk to local shops
- Formal entry with high pitched ceilings
- Formal living space with thoroughfare access separating it from the formal dining space, both with full height windows and carpet underfoot
- Expansive open plan informal family and meals area that can be closed off from the rest of the home with tiles underfoot, sliding glass door access to rear entertaining area, and feature bay window
- U-shaped kitchen with updated appliances, electric oven, 4-burner gas cooktop with rangehood, corner pantry, 1 ¼ bowl stainless steel sink, dishwasher and ample storage
- Master bedroom is at the front of the home separated from the rest of the bedrooms with full height windows, new ceiling fan, and walk-in robe
- En suite with vanity, shower, heat lamps, external ventilation through windows, and toilet
- Remaining bedrooms reside in their own wing at the rear of the home that can be closed off
- Bedroom 2 with full height windows, 2-door built-in robe, carpet underfoot, and new ceiling fan
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 with new ceiling fans, 2-door built-in robes, and carpet underfoot
- 3-way main bathroom with powder "room" including vanity, separate toilet room, full bath, separate shower, vanity, and heat lamps
- Laundry with built-in sink, storage and external access
- Alarm system
- Rinnai infinity continuous flow, hot water system; steady waterflow and temperature, and optional hotter water
- Double garage with remote door and internal access plus rear door to yard
- Driveway can accommodate 4 additional vehicles parked off road plus there is space to the left of the home to accommodate a trailer, boat, caravan off the road
- Low maintenance front yard with garden beds and established trees
- Fully enclosed rear yard with freshly laid turf, high fencing, and garden beds
- Pergola covered entertaining space (26m2) with lighting
- Metal storage/garden shed
- External awning at main bedroom
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides updated throughout the campaign.
- A digital brochure with everything you need to consider a purchase (just request it via SMS).
- We can refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction, for FREE.
- The same solicitor can provide a free Section 17 if you wish to submit a pre-auction offer.
- Help negotiating amendments to the contract such as settlement dates or exchange deposits.
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting to help confirm your bidding tactics on the day.
- 5% exchange deposit pre-approved, via eft