Single level, updated throughout and positioned in a quiet, family friendly street
Happy New Year! Please note we will be starting showings during the week of the 15th January, exact days/times TBC closer to the time.
In the meantime please send us an email with your details and we will come back to you closer to the time once we have open home times confirmed. We will also send you a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract, video and more...
If you've run out of room in your current place, or simply wish to soak up the crisp suburban air, 22 Dulverton Street is ready and waiting to catch you in cosy comfort. Vacant and available immediately, this single level, freestanding family home is positioned on a quiet neighbourly street, within easy walking distance of the local Amaroo school and shops.
Parents will appreciate the considered layout that separates the main bedroom from the rest of the home and it boasts its very own ensuite, walk-in wardrobe plus additional built in robe and full length window. The remaining bedrooms all reside in their own wing of the home at the rear along with the skylight-influenced convenient 3-way bathroom that will put an end to the mad morning shuffle as everyone tries to get ready for the day.
The carpeted formal living and dining rooms conveniently sit juxtaposed, separated by the central tiled hallway. It's here where you can host guests, enjoy meals all together, or simply sit back and relax in peace and quiet. For more boisterous affairs, the expansive tiled open plan family and meals area comes to light through the sliding cavity door. A sliding glass door provides access to the pergola-covered entertaining area outside, and a feature bay window bathes the meals area in beautiful eastern light.
Updated inside and out with nothing left to do but to move in, relax and enjoy your new abode and if you move quickly, you might even be able to move in and enjoy Christmas here with friends and family!
Make sure to watch our detailed, uncut, walk through video prior to your inspection (and after), it's our 24/7 salesperson for you to get an excellent feel for the features and benefits of this home inside and out. It's the most informative property video you will watch during your property search, but don't just take our word for it…
• Fully single level floorplan and completely free-standing (no shared walls)
• Solar power (installed late 2019) - 6.6kW system comprising a 5kW Fronius Primo inverter with Wifi monitoring through an app and by installers (10 year workmanship guarantee), 10 year warranty; 21 x 315W Tier 1 Seraphim solar panels (15 year warranty)
• Heating/cooling (installed late 2019) - Premium reverse cycle ducted cooling/heating system - Daikin FDYQ160LA-AV inverter. Air Touch 4-zone wall controller, with 'My Touch' app control through Wifi; individual zone temperature sensors
• LED downlighting throughout
• Quiet, family friendly loop street location with very little traffic flow
• Less than 1 km to Amaroo playground and Amaroo school
• 1 km to local shops
• 2 km to Yerrabi Pond and parks
• Vacant possession so no need to wait for owners or tenants to relocate
• Early access available via an occupation licence if you need to move quickly prior to settlement
• Flexible settlement options if you have another property you want, or need, to sell or to have more time to secure financing
• Living Size: 169m2
• Pergola: 26m2
• Block: 450m2
• Garage: 39m2
• Land value: $523,000 (2023)
• Age: 23 yrs (built 2000)
• General rates: $2,989 p.a.
• Water & sewerage rates: $670 p.a.
• Land tax (investors only): $4,999 p.a.
• Rental potential (unfurnished): $760/week
• EER: 4 stars (with potential for 6 stars)
• Formal entry with high pitched ceilings
• Formal living space with thoroughfare access separating it from the formal dining space, both with large windows and carpet underfoot
• Expansive open plan informal family and meals area that can be closed off from the rest of the home with tiles underfoot, sliding glass door access to rear entertaining area, and feature bay window
• U-shaped kitchen with updated appliances, electric oven, electric induction cooktop (provision for gas in place) with rangehood over, corner pantry, 1 ¼ bowl stainless steel sink, dishwasher and ample storage
• Main bedroom is at the front of the home separated from the rest of the bedrooms with full height windows, ceiling fan, walk-in robe and additional built in robe
• Ensuite with vanity, shower, heat lamps, external ventilation and toilet
• Bedroom 2 with full height windows, 2-door built-in robe, carpet underfoot, and ceiling fan
• Bedrooms 3 and 4 with ceiling fans, 2-door built-in robes and carpet underfoot
• 3-way main bathroom including additional vanity outside the separate toilet room, full bath, separate shower, vanity, heat lamps and external ventilation in main room
• Laundry with built-in sink, storage, bench space and external access door
• Alarm system
• Rinnai infinity continuous flow, hot water system; steady waterflow and temperature, and optional hotter water
• Double garage with remote door and internal access plus rear door to yard
• Driveway can accommodate 4 additional vehicles parked off road plus there is space to the left of the home to accommodate a trailer, boat, caravan off the road
• Low maintenance front yard with garden beds and established trees
• Fully enclosed rear yard with turf, high fencing, and garden/vege beds
• Pergola covered entertaining space opening off living area with external lighting
• Metal storage/garden shed
• External awning on main bedroom window for additional privacy
To help buyers, we offer the following:
• A digital brochure with everything to consider a purchase, including the full