Spacious & low maintenance home 100m to the local shops
Buyers Price Guide: From $610,000
24 Mobourne Street is an easy care separate title house waiting to be made a home. Situated in a convenient location with a bus stop just out the front and local school and shops less than 100m away, there's a lot to love about 24 Mobourne St.
Whether you're a family time fan or an avid entertainer, the living space on this one will wow you. An open plan kitchen, living, and dining area all brilliantly intermingled. The lines blur between each space - the feng shui is unmatched. This is a place for conversation, shared laughs, and memory making. Opening out from the living area is the ultra-private courtyard, encased by tall brick walls that keep it out of the weather and out of your neighbours business - making for the ultimate outdoor entertaining space and private paradise. No lawn to mow keeps maintenance minimal, yet enough natural light to ensure pot plants and wall climbers will thrive.
The kitchen has everything you need to whip up a beautiful home cooked meal, and with a huge bench there truly is no substance to having 'too many cooks in the kitchen', in fact the more the better, entertaining will be a breeze.
The home is arranged in a unique way with the living space at the rear of the property and the bedrooms toward the main entrance, allowing you to lounge on the couch in your pjs for the entirety of the weekend in utmost privacy with the curtains open wide as you look out to your concealed courtyard.
Three bedrooms, all complete with a large robes, and raised ceilings plus full length windows let plenty of light in to make each space feel airy and uncluttered. There'll never be a queue in the main bathroom which features a shower and bath, as the toilet is located in a separate room for privacy.
SMS '24 Mobourne' to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract and an explanation of our friendly auction system which buyers are really appreciating.
- Single level plan, separate title house (no strata levies) with generous 118m2 living
- Bus stop is right across from the house and local school and shops are only 100m away - talk about convenience!
- Excellent option for both live-in owners and investors looking for strong rental return and depreciations
- Flexible settlement on offer if you have another property you want, or need, to sell
- Offers prior to auction (above the advertised guide price) welcomed
- Super spacious living, dining, and cooking area in open plan style.
- 'U' shaped kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space.
- Large fridge space, stainless steel electric oven, 4 burner gas cooktop, ducted range hood, built in stainless steel dishwasher, one and a half sink.
- Separate laundry room which leads into a double remote controlled garage providing internal access.
- Three bedrooms, all with full length windows and higher ceilings.
- Walk in robe in main bedroom and built-in robes in bedrooms 2 and 3.
- Bathroom has bath, shower, vanity and heat lamps.
- Separate toilet room.
- Ducted gas heating.
- Ducted evaporative cooling.
- Gas rinnai infinity hot water system.
- Crimsafe security doors front and back.
- NBN connected.
- Entry to the fully enclosed, super private courtyard from the living room where clothes line is located
- The outdoor entertainment area is entirely concreted meaning no grass to mow, perfect for the low maintenance pot plant gardener.
- Gate to the side of the garage makes it easy for access directly to the courtyard or into the kitchen/living space without having to go through the front of the house.
- Astro-turf in the front yard to complete the low maintenance exterior.
To help buyers
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated for buyers to provide a FREE contract review and section 17 if required
- All offers must be in writing on an offer form or contract & are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- All written offers will be presented to the sellers, however, unconditional offers on a contract are preferred.
- A pre-approved 5% deposit (which can be payable via eft) is only required upon exchange of contracts.