Builders Display Home siding two hectare park - Buyer's price guide: From $1,300,000
Get ready, get excited! When you buy a builder's display home you know you are buying the best of the best! The home was a part of the Bonner display village and was quickly purchased by the current owners. The easy to look after saltwater lap pool nestling up to the living room was also the pool of the year! The sellers have loved the pool along with the outside area as a social and entertaining hub, as it gave them resort style living options, in their own backyard.
This amazing residence offers a unique floor plan and design that can grow and evolve as you do. The floor plan offers the main bedroom and ensuite downstairs, great for those who don't want to use stairs, plus there a secondary main bedroom with ensuite upstairs as well. Coupled with three separate living areas, a built in study and projector for the ultimate movie night, there is room for the entire family, giving everyone their own space whether you are relaxing, socialising or hosting the next birthday party or get together.
Your next chapter is calling your name and this lovely home makes living cool, calm & care-free. With early access available, you could be unlocking your new front door sooner than you think.
To receive a copy of the digital brochure containing an explanation of our friendly sales campaign, the contract and much more, please send us an email and it will be immediately sent to you.
What buyers will love the most:
• High quality, builders display home
• Built by Pavilion Homes (multi award winning builder)
• Available with vacant possession & flexible settlement options
• Early access prior to settlement is available
• Lovely street appeal with a modern façade and feature stonework
• North facing living and entertaining areas, making it light bright and airy
• A practical floor plan suitable for the large and extended family
• 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 3 living areas
• Large welcoming void at the entrance giving it a great wow factor when you walk in
• Everything is fully approved, no unapproved structures
• Pre auction offers will be considered
• Neighbouring a large 2 hectare parkland area, the perfect extension of your back yard with direct access via a gate
• Low maintenance block – no grass to mow
• Short walk to Bonner Primary School and shops
• Short walk to Mulligans Flat Nature Reserve
• Pool of the year in 2011. The award winning 12.5m, saltwater pool is heated with an electric heat pump (turn it up if you like it nice and warm). The pool boasts extensive reinforced footings and was circa $250,000 in value alone, plus its self-cleaning, uses cartridge filters (low maintenance and great filtration) and has lovely features lights.
• Paved entertaining area with a vergola, the adjustable louvres include a rain setting to auto close and are a great feature to let the sunshine in
• To the left is a gate leading to a private seated area which is paved and surround by established trees
• Kitchen features, stone benches, a large island bench with 12 drawers, gas cooktop, updated pyrolytic oven and microwave, steam oven, walk in pantry, gas cooktop and dishwasher
• 2.7m high ceilings
• Timber floors
• Double remote garage with storage, plus room in the driveway for four more cars
• Front living area includes a projector and remote controlled screen plus a built in bench
• Guest toilet downstairs
• Main bedroom is downstairs with a walk in robe, separate double robe, plus a built in makeup area, access to a private courtyard allowing lots of light and fresh air through. The ensuite has double basins, lots of storage options and a heated towel rail which you'll love in winter
• Built in study nook with great storage close to the kitchen so you can keep an eye on the kids doing their homework
• Lots of windows facing north looking to the pool
• Wide staircase making it easy to get furniture in
• Upstairs boasts 3 bedrooms, one including an ensuite and known on the initial design as the "Princess Suite", plus another bathroom with bathtub and the third living area, a great zone for the kids
To keep you comfortable, connected and smiling:
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling (2 x separate systems)
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
• Water tank, with pump that is connected to the toilets, hidden clothesline
• NBN – fast internet with FTTP
• Cat 5 cabling in every room, plus a smart board in garage
• Projector and screen in living area
• CCTV, Foxtel, Alarm, ducted vacuum
• Speakers in the garage, entrance, upstairs, family room and outside
• Fully automated garden watering system
• Living area: 237m2
• Garage: 42m2
• Vergola: 30m2
• Total Residence: 309m2
• Block size: 438m2
• Land value: $475,000 (2022)
• EER: 5.5 stars
• Rental potential (unfurnished): $830-$880/week
• General rates: $2,527 p.a.
• Water & sewerage rates: $704 p.a.
• Land tax (investors only): $3,735 p.a
• Age: 12 years (Built 2011)
To Help Buyers
-We can refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction, for FREE.
-The same solicitor can provide a free Section 17 if you wish to submit a pre-auction offer.
-Written & verbal buyer price guides updated throughout the campaign.
-Help negotiating amendments to the contract such as settlement dates or exchange deposits.
-Personalised bidding strategy meeting to help confirm your bidding tactics on the day.
-Free valuations to help you establish your current equity in any other properties you.