All you need & a little bit more Rare separate title, freestanding house in quiet loop street
Buyers Price Guide - From $650,000
Please be advised the owners have now committed to cancelling the scheduled auction and selling to the strongest unconditional offer as of 1pm Friday 18th 2020. Please contact us to discuss an offer prior to this day/time.
Stroll down the quiet loop street of Lampard Circuit & youll uncover number 23, a well-appointed three-bedroom home thats ready to welcome a new owner. With a freestanding form & separate title, its all but waiting for you with open arms & being vacant you can move in as quickly as you like.
Delight friends & family with Springtime entertaining in the huge, fully-enclosed front courtyard, thats drenched in sunlight year-round thanks to the enviable northern orientation. Colourful camellias, rose bushes & smaller green plants line the expansive paved area & lead to the connected rear yard thats hiding even more space to stretch out & breath. The green thumb of the family can put their talents to good use in the raised garden bed above while everyone else takes in the fresh air & private tranquillity from the courtyard below.
Theres more to adore inside with a flexible floorplan that allows the main living space to be closed off from the kitchen & dining. But open up the sliding doors & the well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, electric oven & cupboard space to spare is revealed. Best yet is that all three areas enjoy the warm northern sun as well. Hello summer!
Hop up a couple of stairs to the bedroom wing where a host of two generously sized rooms boast built-in wardrobes plus the master suite brings home a little bit of luxury with a four-door walk-through closet & skylight lit en suite. Creature comforts like the full-sized bath in the main bathroom & double door linen & storage cupboard are the cherry on top of this already sweet home.
The single garage has remote entry & the convenience of internal access plus there is room for another 2-3 vehicles in the driveway off the road. Show 23 Lampard a little affection & it will love you back for decades to come.
Superb location - a short walking distance to Calvary Hospital, University of Canberra, Radford College, the Australian Institute of Sport, Canberra Institute of Technology, plus Belconnen Mall is just 5 minutes away & Canberra Town Centre less than 10 minutes drive.
SMS Lampard to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract.
- Separate title no strata levies to contend with & no restrictions on your activities
- Split level, freestanding house
- Privately elevated well above street level with views to the Brindabellas from the front courtyard
- Perfect north aspect to courtyard & all living areas
- Quiet loop street within the prestigious Huntley Estate
- Single-car garage with remote controlled powerlift door
- Space for 2-3 vehicles in driveway off the road
- NBN connected
- Gas hot water system
- Freshly painted living areas
- Neat & tidy kitchen with 4 burner gas cooktop, electric oven with recyclable rangehood, & dishwasher
- North-facing dining area with wall-mounted reverse cycle air-conditioning unit
- Large carpeted main living space with double sliding door access to dining & kitchen & north facing windows
- Internal access to single garage
- Ducted gas heating
- LED downlighting
- Main bedroom with 4-door walk through closet into en suite
- En suite including shower, toilet, vanity, sky light & heat lamps
- 2 generously sized bedrooms with 2 & 3-door sliding built-in robes
- Spacious main bathroom with full bath, shower & vanity
- Separate toilet room
- 2-door linen & storage cupboard outside toilet room
- Laundry behind kitchen has built-in sink, broom & storage cupboard & rear door access to the backyard
- Home is set high up above the street level
- Fully enclosed, north facing front courtyard with garden beds & privacy walls
- Walkthrough access to rear yard where you will discover a well-maintained raised garden space & stone retaining wall with safety railing
- Easy care block with no grass to mow front or rear
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides, updated throughout the campaign
- A digital brochure with everything to consider a purchase, including the full contract & bidding strategy video
- We refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction for FREE
- Same solicitor can provide a FREE Section 17 Certificate to waiver your cooling off if you want to submit a pre-auction offer
- 5% deposit pre-approved. Payable via BPay (no need to arrange a bank cheque)
- Help negotiating terms such as settlement dates or exchange deposits to suit the buyer
- Free valuations on your current property(s) to help establish your equity
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting prior to auction to establish bidding tactics & discuss the auction process