This renovated, separate title home, is a tranquil haven & scarce offering
Buyers Price Guide: From $1,325,000
29 Chowne Street is everything you'd expect from a renovated Campbell home, located just moments from glistening Lake Burley Griffin & the City it really is a step above the rest. With custom contemporary interiors, beautifully established gardens, & four family-friendly bedrooms, there's no better place to set down roots in one of Canberra's most prestige locales.
Divided across two levels, you'll find an impressive floorplan that suits the modern buyer thanks to extensive works carried out in 2011. The main bedroom is located downstairs at the front of the home, away from the remaining 3 bedrooms & offers parents all the privacy & luxury they deserve. The ensuite features custom tiling & an expansive shower that matches the ample space showcased in the walk-through wardrobe. A little further into the house & you'll discover the elongated living quarters with three impressive open plan zones for lounging & dining both inside & out.
The 22m2 pergola covered entertaining terrace connects seamlessly to the main living space through double sliding glass doors, & the large kitchen window servery to keep the cocktails flowing on hot summer afternoons. There is also a gas outlet for your BBQ, but if you want to stay indoors, the sleek renovated kitchen can accommodate all your needs with stone benchtops, double stainless-steel sink, & ample cupboard space. Upstairs are the remaining three bedrooms, each carpeted & fitted with built-in robes. There is also an updated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling.
No expense has been spared to turn the rear & front yards into an enchanted garden with established trees & shrubs providing a true sense of seclusion amongst the thriving city landscape. Best yet, there's no grass to mow!
Feel the breeze & ease of laidback living where everything has been taken care of for you. All you need to do is pick a date to move in & the owner is even able to provide flexibility on that if you have another home you want, or need, to sell.
SMS '29 Chow' 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & explanation of our friendly auction system buyers are really appreciating.
- Positioned on a quiet loop street with little through traffic
- Flat, rectangular block of 441m2
- Separate title duplex home offering a generous 164m2 of living
- Extensive renovations & extension completed in 2011
- Walking distance to an array of schools, cafes, bars, local parks, & Lake Burley Griffin & the City Centre & public transport
- Ultra-high, 48m2 tandem garage with remote powerlift doors & drive-through access to rear
- Driveway can accommodate 3 vehicles parked off road plus an additional gravel space off the road
- Vacant possession & flexible settlement options on offer
- Formal entrance with built in coat & storage cupboards
- Elongated, open plan, formal living space with 3 individual zones
- Living areas open through double sliding glass doors to 22m2 terrace overlooking the rear yard
- Renovated kitchen featuring stone benchtops, two drawer dishwasher, 2 bowl stainless steel sink, Miele retractable rangehood, 4-burner electric induction cooktop, electric oven, pull out pantry, double size fridge cavity space & additional full-length cupboards & pantry space
- Main bedroom positioned downstairs & privately secluded away from the rest of the bedrooms upstairs with carpet underfoot, wall-mounted air conditioning unit, & walk-through robe with custom shelving
- Ensuite features in-slab heating, floating vanity with stone tops, floor to ceiling tiles, expansive shower, & mirrored medicine cabinet storage cupboards
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 fitted with custom built in robes & carpet underfoot & outlook into rear yard
- Bedroom 4 with built-in robes, carpet, elevated outlook into front yard & a fitted desk making it an excellent work-from-home space or bedroom & study
- Plantation shutters on all bedroom windows & entry area
- Updated main bathroom upstairs with stone benchtops, combined bath & shower, toilet, & floor to ceiling tiles
- Laundry located in garage with sink, ample storage, & direct rear yard access to clothesline ensuring all wet weather/sports/hobby items are kept out of your main living areas
- Lower floor powder room with stone benchtops, custom vanity & toilet
- Solid timber Sydney Blue Gum flooring throughout entry & living areas
- Under stair storage room
- Storage cupboards at end of living space
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Halogen downlights
- Double glazed windows & doors throughout
- Video intercom system for guests
- Rinnai infinity gas hot water system
- Timber entryway patio (fitted with power)
- Established front garden with privacy trees & lush green garden beds – no grass to mow
- Raised, pergola covered, terrace in rear yard extending your living spaces by another 22m2 with power & BBQ outlets
- Terrace opens through double sliding doors off the formal living space & also has a servery window connecting it with the kitchen
- Concreted area at rear of garage with retractable clothesline
- Very private & tranquil rear yard with established trees & garden beds, around paved pathway
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides updated throughout the campaign.
- A digital brochure with everything you need to consider a purchase (just request it via SMS).
- We can refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction, for FREE.
- The same solicitor can provide a free Section 17 if you wish to submit a pre-auction offer.
- Help negotiating amendments to the contract such as settlement dates or exchange deposits.
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting to help confirm your bidding tactics on the day.
- Free valuations to help you establish your current equity in any other properties you own.
- 5% exchange deposit pre-approved, via BPay