More space than you'll know what to do with
Buyers Price Guide: From $1,700,000
Why settle for cramped and congested when you can have wide open spaces both inside and out. You've heard of houses that boast both formal and informal living spaces, but what about one that presents six separate areas, each designed to accommodate the varied moments of family life spent at home.
The lower level encompasses five of the six living zones with the central hub of the home effortlessly transitioning from one room to the next. The rumpus could easily be converted to act as the 4th bedroom if required. The modern kitchen has a cleverly designed layout that contributes to the seamless movement and flow of the floorplan.
All three bedrooms reside on the upper level and parents will be pleased to note that the master suite is privately separated from the other two bedrooms and a king sized bed can rest comfortably alongside the 5-door walk-through wardrobe, 2-door storage cupboard, and oversized en suite. The final living space upstairs leads to a huge elevated terrace overlooking your rear yard.
The completely enclosed rear yard is supremely adaptable, offering an Astroturf area, paved entertaining courtyard, garden beds, a fire pit square, and a further sectioned off space where you can securely park trailer, boats, or caravans…or an additional play area for kids or the family pet.
All the space you could need to grow with the family for many, many years to come.
SMS '25 Rosen' to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract and explanation of our friendly auction campaign.
- Two level floorplan offering a generous 235m2 of living plus a 41m2 entertaining terrace
- Substantial, flat, 1180m2 land offering
- Direct North facing to front of home
- Highly sought-after, tightly held location
- 17 year old home in a 65 year old suburb
- Double glazed windows and doors
- Short distance to local playground and Mt. Ainslie nature reserve and walking trails
- Flexible settlement options if you have another property you want, or need, to sell
- Offers prior to auction (above the published guide price) are welcomed
- Oversized gourmet style kitchen with timber cabinetry, corner pantry, island bench, stainless steel dishwasher, tiled splashback, 4 burner electric cooktop with stainless steel rangehood, Smeg electric oven, 2 bowl stainless steel sink, ample bench space, double fridge cavity, and a plethora of storage
- Informal dining space features a built-in table off kitchen bench, tiles underfoot, feature bay-style windows, and sliding glass door access to rear yard
- Informal family room in middle of home downstairs with full height windows and tiles underfoot
- Rumpus or optional 4th bedroom with feature full height bay-style windows, tiles underfoot, and sliding glass door access to rear patio plus access to powder room
- Optional rumpus/additional living space positioned to the front of the home in the entry with seamless access to alternate living spaces
- Formal living room downstairs with full height windows on two sides, timber Venetian blinds, tiles underfoot, and ability to be closed off from the rest of the home
- Upper-level rumpus/study room with wall-length double glazed sliding glass door access to elevated terrace
- Master suite is generously proportioned, easily accommodating a king-sized bed, with 2-door built-in robe and seperate 5-door walk-through wardrobe, tiles underfoot, windows to two sides,
- En suite with vanity plus storage under, oversized corner shower, corner spa bath, floor to ceiling tiles, heated towel rail, heat lamps, and toilet
- Bedroom 2 with tiles underfoot and 2-door built-in robe
- Bedroom 3 with tiles underfoot and single-door built-in robe
- Main bathroom with large vanity plus ample storage under, combined full bathtub and shower over, floor to ceiling tiles, heat lamps, heated towel rail, and toilet
- Lower-level powder room with toilet and vanity off formal dining/bedroom 4
- Downstairs laundry with built-in sink, 2-door storage and linen cupboard, and rear yard access
-NBN connected and ethernet cabling
- LED downlighting
- Fitted alarm system
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning on both levels (brand-new unit)
- Built by Rawson Homes
- Double glazed, aluminium framed windows
- Brick veneer construction with modern rendered façade
- Truss roof framing
- Concrete slab flooring ground level timber floor frame on upper level
- Concrete roof tiles
- Colourbond facias and gutters
- Extensive 41m2, elevated, and uncovered terrace off upper level living areas
- Fully enclosed rear yard with Astroturf arena and no grass to mow, established trees, extensive garden beds, Colourbond fencing, paved entertaining area and fire pit zone
- Oversized double garage (42m2) with internal access, remote doors, additional roller door to rear yard, and storage space to side
- Driveway can accommodate 6 additional vehicles parked off road
- Additional enclosed and fenced side yard perfect for additional trailer, boat, and caravan parking with double gated access
- Low maintenance front yard
- Automatic inground watering system with controller in garage
- Covered front patio with lighting
- Retractable clothesline
- 11m2 storage shed rear of garage
- New 400L electric hot water system
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides updated throughout the campaign.
- A digital brochure with everything you need to consider a purchase (just request it via SMS).
- We can refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction, for FREE.
- The same solicitor can provide a free Section 17 if you wish to submit a pre-auction offer.
- Help negotiating amendments to the contract such as settlement dates or exchange deposits.
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting to help confirm your bidding tactics on the day.
- 5% exchange deposit pre-approved, via eft