Free standing house, backing parkland & you can even move in early...
Buyers price guide: From $540,000
Crisp & clean from top to bottom this modern home is vacant & ready for you now.
Immaculately presented, this single level, freestanding home perfectly blends practicality & pleasure. Indoors, youre spoilt for choice of the creature comforts from the modern kitchen with an extra-wide 900mm gas cooktop & oven to the directly east facing main bedroom where the sunrise can be viewed each morning.
Outdoors is just as enticing, as the large 26m2 deck area seamlessly connects to the living space creating a fluid & free-flowing atmosphere from kitchen to table. The low-maintenance yard was intentionally designed to decrease household chores & maximise time spent with family & friends. Plus, the block backs parkland which is fitted with a childrens playground meaning youll never have to venture far to keep the kids entertained & out in the sunshine.
The home has had just 1 house proud owner who specifically chose this block as it was larger in size & backed the parkland. They then made several upgrades to the inclusions & the floor plan resulting in a well thought out & beautifully finished home.
SMS 99 to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & explanation of the friendly auction system which buyers are appreciating.
What buyers will love most:
- Separate title, no body corporate
- Vacant possession
- Early access available so you can move in before Santa comes
- Single level, freestanding house
- Single remote garage with internal access & storage at rear
- Extra car space off the driveway
- Room in the driveway for a 3rd vehicle
- Backing reserve & childrens playground
- 2-minute walk to the Casey shopping centre with restaurants, cafes, bars & Anytime Fitness
- 5-minute walk to Gold Creek Primary & Senior Schools
- 5-minute drive to Gungahlin Town Centre
- Ducted reverse cycle cooling & heating
- Double glazed windows
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including 900mm 5 burner gas cooktop & 900mm oven, stone benches, ducted range hood, large 900mm fridge space, dishwasher & eat-in meals area
- Open plan living & dining space seamlessly connected to kitchen with sliding door access to rear courtyard
- Tiled flooring throughout all living areas, carpet in bedrooms
- Main bedroom positioned at the front of home with ensuite
- All bedrooms have mirrored robes & separate from one other for maximum privacy
- Main bathroom with bath & shower plus a separate toilet
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Double linen storage in hallway
- Block out curtains in master bedroom & lounge
- Security screen doors front & rear
- NBN connected
- Arlo home security - hard wired
- Freshly painted
- LED downlighting
- 2 x solar skylights
- Neat & tidy front entrance with retaining wall
- Low-maintenance, wrap-around yard with no lawns to mow, raised garden beds, foldable clothesline, garden shed & side gate access
- 26m2 timber deck which is very private thanks to the high retaining wall & fence
Our Friendly Auction System - to help buyers, we offer the following:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides, updated throughout the campaign
- A digital brochure with everything to consider a purchase, including the full contract & bidding strategy video
- We refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction for FREE
- Same solicitor can provide a FREE Section 17 Certificate to waiver your cooling off if you want to submit a pre-auction offer
- 5% deposit pre-approved. Payable via BPay (no need to arrange a bank cheque)
- Help negotiating terms such as settlement dates or exchange deposits to suit the buyer
- Free valuations on your current property(s) to help establish your equity
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting prior to auction to establish bidding tactics & discuss the auction process