Separate title townhouse in a loop street close to local Casey Shopping Centre
Buyers Price Guide: From $700,000
It's not often that you come across a separate title townhouse that boasts a two-level floorplan, three bedrooms, and two and a half bathrooms that's also placed in the ideal location. 23 Lansdown Crescent will meet all your needs and more having been created with the modern buyer in mind.
Starting off on the lower level, there's three separate living spaces to make your own from the formal living and dining rooms at the front of the home to the open plan family and meals space which can be separated from the rest of the house. Each area is donned by full height windows and a supreme sense of light and space, the choice of where you spend your weekend is yours, but it will be a tough decision to make.
The contemporary kitchen is placed downstairs and showcases stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, oversized pantries, and a 4-burner gas cooktop. You can also take your dining outdoors for a little alfresco fun through the sliding glass doors that open out to the fully enclosed front courtyard. Or better yet, take your morning coffee out to the rear courtyard where you'll be bathed in beautiful northern light as the sun comes up.
The upper level comprises all three bedrooms and it's where the master suite truly shows off what it's made of. Presenting a generous floorspace, a walk-in robe, private access to a quaint Juliet balcony, and a fresh en suite, parents can rest easy with everything you could desire at arm's length. Bedrooms two and three will accommodate the kids nicely with 3-door built-in robes and warm carpet underfoot and the main bathroom lies just along the hall with a convenient separate toilet so there's no fighting over the mirror in the morning.
For a townhouse to be truly enviable, you'll need some creature comforts and that's why 23 Lansdown Crescent possesses a video intercom, ducted gas heating, ducted vacuum, alarm system, and plenty of additional linen storage cupboards dotted throughout. Not to mention the true luxury of having no neighbours across the road, instead you're greeted by a lovely little nature belt then Gold Creek High School and the Nicholls playing fields in the background. Vacant and available immediately, you are going to want this property at the top of your list.
SMS '23 Lans' to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract and explanation of our friendly auction system which buyers are really appreciating.
- Separate title home on a 204m2 block – no strata levies to pay
- Two level floorplan with living downstairs and bedrooms upstairs
- North facing to rear of home
- Facing nature belt with no houses opposite
- Directly opposite Gold Creek High School and Nicholls playing fields
- Less than 3-minutes' walk to local Casey shops
- Easy access to Barton Highway
- Vacant and available for immediate occupation
- Flexible settlement options if you have another home you want, or need, to sell
- Offers prior to auction above the published guide price welcomed
- Modern wrap around, U-shaped kitchen with stone benchtops, large pantry, - - -- Omega stainless steel electric oven, 4-burner gas cooktop with rangehood, tiled splashback, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink, Omega dishwasher, ample cupboard space
- Open plan family and meals area off kitchen which can be closed off from the rest of the home with tiles underfoot, sliding glass door access to the rear courtyard, and full height windows
- Separate formal living room with carpet underfoot and full height windows at front of home
- Separate formal dining room with carpet underfoot and full height windows at front of home
- Generously sized main bedroom upstairs with full height windows, private access to balcony, storage cupboard and walk-through robe
- En suite with windows and external ventilation, shower, vanity, heat lamps, and toilet
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 also upstairs with 3-door sliding built-in robes
- Main bathroom with full bath, separate shower, vanity, skylight, and heat lamps
- Separate toilet room
- Powder room downstairs for guests with toilet and vanity
- Separate laundry room with built-in sink, stone benchtops, and storage
- Alarm system
- Video intercom system
- Ducted gas heating
- Ducted vacuum
- Rinnai infinity gas hot water system
- Linen storage cupboard downstairs and walk-in linen storage robe to upper level
- Enclosed front courtyard with garden beds and access path to front door
- Enclosed rear yard with open entertaining area, clothesline, astroturf and garden beds
- Access to remote entry double garage through rear courtyard
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides updated throughout the campaign.
- A digital brochure with everything you need to consider a purchase (just request it via SMS).
- We can refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction, for FREE.
- The same solicitor can provide a free Section 17 if you wish to submit a pre-auction offer.
- Help negotiating amendments to the contract such as settlement dates or exchange deposits.
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting to help confirm your bidding tactics on the day.
- Free valuations to help you establish your current equity in any other properties you own.
- 5% exchange deposit pre-approved, via eft (no lining up for bank cheques before the auction).
The Numbers (approx):
- Internal living area: 140m²
- Upstairs balcony: 7m2
- Double garage size: 40m2
- Block size: 204m2
- UCV: $294,000 (2020)
- Age of property: 11 years (Built May 2010)
- General rates: $2,369 p.a.
- Land tax (investors only): $2,969 p.a.
- Water & sewerage rates: $670p.a.
- Estimated rental return (unfurnished): $620 per wk
- Builder/developer: Lemezina Homes
- EER: 6 stars