Dress circle location
Buyers price guide: From $1,000,000
Positioned in one of Chapman's most sought-after streets & in a tightly held area it this beautifully & immaculately presented home that is ready for its new owner. With nothing to do you will be able to move in now whilst you think, plan, & create your potential extension or personal touches to make it your own & how you can utilise & benefit from the abundance of space both inside & out, on the expansive 1385m2 block.
Located on a quiet loop street & as the name suggests, the street does a full circle which encompasses its own central park, complete with kids' playground & large open area, all this only one house away. Fancy some great outdoor options to take the dog for a walk or to get away from the laptop & to embrace mother nature, well this home is located a short walk to Cooleman Ridge nature reserve & its many walking trails.
Pre-auction offers will be considered. See below for our friendly auction system.
SMS '4 Chauvel' to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & explanation of the friendly auction system which buyers are appreciating.
- Quiet loop street in a dress circle location
- Siding reserve
- Nearby park with great hill tops views, kids' playground & large green area
- Located close to Chapman Ridge & the many walking trails
- In close proximity to the Chapman Shops & Chapman Primary
- Beautifully presented with lots of character & charm
- 3 living areas plus a separate 30m2 rumpus/multipurpose room to the rear of the garage with fireplace & access to the rear pergola
- Large timber kitchen with lots of storage options, bench space & dishwasher
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Ducted gas heating
- Parquetry floors in 3 of the bedrooms
- Triple linen cupboard in hallway
- North/east orientation
- Large circular driveway to welcome you home & for extra car parking
- Garaging for 4 vehicles thanks to the double garage plus 2 x enclosed carports
- Low-maintenance yard with no lawns to mow
- Elevated & covered porch to the rear of the home overlooking the rear yard
- 30m2 pergola coming off the rumpus room
- Split level rear yard which can used for a wide range of purposes & offers unlimited potential thanks to the multiple zones
- 2 under home storage areas.
- The main under house area has been concreted, includes a sink & would make a great multipurpose space. Use it as a man cave, workshop, rumpus for the kids & so much more. There are 2 more areas under the house, the perfect cellar or further storage
- Satellite dish & Garden shed
Our Friendly Auction System - to help buyers, we offer the following:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides, updated throughout the campaign
- Pre auction offers are kept confidential as a courtesy to each buyer
- A digital brochure with everything to consider a purchase, including the full contract & bidding strategy video
- We refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction for FREE
- Same solicitor can provide a FREE Section 17 Certificate to waiver your cooling off if you want to submit a pre-auction offer
- 5% deposit pre-approved. Payable via BPay (no need to arrange a bank cheque)
- Help negotiating terms such as settlement dates or exchange deposits to suit the buyer
- Free valuations on your current property(s) to help establish your equity
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting prior to auction to establish bidding tactics & discuss the auction process