The ideal starter home, updated and positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
We are calling for best & final offers by 6pm, Tuesday 25th May.
Owning your very first home is a milestone you'll never forget and what better to begin the journey than calling 5 Imlay Place your own. The single level floorplan is ideal for new parents with little feet pattering through the hallways, couples who want an easy care home, or even downsizers with mobility issues.
Placed in quiet cul-de-sac and backing onto a private walkway with no neighbours immediately behind, you really get that private feeling most buyers are after. There's a wealth of natural spaces within walking distance as just down the way, Charnwood delivers school, shops, parks, playgrounds and even local sports and recreation venues for you to enjoy at will.
The exterior brickwork, gutters, and eaves have been freshly painted, and inside presents a thoughtfully designed floorplan encompassing three bedrooms, an open plan living and dining room, updated kitchen, and bathroom along with reverse cycle air conditioning. You'll be treated to solid pine timber floors across the living quarters (which can be closed off from the bedroom wing) and lots of light throughout thanks to the full height windows considerably placed throughout.
And what first home would be complete with an expansive yard for puppies and kids alike to play within. A veggie patch has already been planted and tended to for you, along with a huge, grassed space, generous paved entertaining courtyard for summertime alfresco dining, and a brand new 250L gas hot water system. In this price bracket, a freestanding, 101m2, separate titled home on a 779m2 block is going to be very sought after so make an inspection a priority.
SMS '5 Imlay' to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract and explanation of our friendly sales campaign.
- Single level floorplan
- Positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
- Backing onto greenspace with no neighbours immediately behind
- Enclosed, detached double carport with remote door and storage space
- Walking distance to multiple green spaces including reserves, parks, playgrounds and Charnwood shops, sports and recreational venues
- Beautifully maintained by house proud, live in owners
- Vacant possession on offer and flexible settlement options available if you have another property you want, or need, to sell
- Updated kitchen featuring a freestanding gas oven with 4-burner gas cooktop and rangehood over, tiled splashback, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink with window over, dishwasher, ample bench space and cupboard storage
- Open plan living and dining space with full height windows, solid pine timber floors, ceiling fan, brand new wall mounted air conditioning unit, and gas wall furnace heater
- The living quarters can be closed off from the rest of the home through a cleverly placed privacy door
- Main bedroom features windows to two walls, carpet underfoot, and ceiling fan
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with 2-door sliding mirrored built-in robes, full height windows, and carpet underfoot
- Main bathroom with separate bathtub, shower, and vanity
- Separate toilet room
- Laundry with linen storage, built-in sink, and access to side yard
- Halogen downlighting
- Expansive rear and front wrap-around yard with established garden beds and flora, huge grassed space, and veggie garden
- Large paved entertaining courtyard
- Gated access to rear laneway with direct path to the Charnwood shops with no roads to cross
- Brand new 250L electric hot water system
- Metal store shed
- Fresh paint to external brickwork, eaves, and gutters