Ample Space, Check. Glorious Gardens, Check. The perfect family home.
Buyers Price Guide: From $1,225,000
Picture the perfect family home & what do you see? A spacious, comfortable & sophisticated home with single level design that makes way for separate living spaces for kids & parents to relax in their own zones? A luxurious kitchen & an even more alluring built-in bar for the ultimate 5pm knock-off drink? An immersive landscaped yard thats equally tranquil & entertaining?
Now all you have to do is picture 75 McCormack Street because it has the lot & even more to boot. Come home to comfort at this freestanding home where youll find its been meticulously cared for since being completely rebuilt in 2004. Perched on a generous corner block, theres over 930m2 of luscious green grounds with fruit trees & mature plants dotted across the front & back yard, with Curtin Oval waiting just across the road for the kids or family pet to run off some energy.
Inside is no less impressive as you enter via the covered patio. Turn right & youll be bathed in light by the sun-soaked formal living & dining space. Full height windows are placed along every wall with a sliding glass door out to the rear yard & internal doors that allow for this space to be closed off from the rest of the home.
Turn left at the hallway & the segregated main bedroom reveals its generous size with the large en suite beyond another door. Bedrooms 2, 3, & 4 are located in their own wing to rear of the home & can also be closed off from the rest of the living quarters. In the connecting central hub of the home theres the modern U-shaped kitchen with a 4-burner gas cooktop, stone benchtops & walk-in pantry as well as the informal living & dining spaces that effortlessly flow out onto the North-East aspect, paved entertaining courtyard, taking indoor-outdoor dining to the next level.
SMS 75 McCo to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & explanation of the friendly auction system which buyers are appreciating.
- Single level, freestanding home with 208m2 living
- Completely rebuilt in 2004 by G &H Constructions
- Positioned diagonally opposite the local Curtin Oval & the local Curtin Primary School
- Oversized double, remote-control garage with internal access & drive-through rear door
- Vacant & available immediately (be moved in before Christmas)
- Flexible settlement options if you have another property you want, or need, to sell
- Expansive formal living & dining space to the front of the home with full-height windows, tiled throughout with in-slab heating, ability to be closed off from the rest of the home
- Open plan & generously proportioned informal living & dining space with tiles & in-slab heating underfoot, full-height windows & sliding glass door access to rear yard
- Unique built-in bar quarters with sparkling stone benchtops & ample storage cabinetry underneath
- Well-designed U-shaped modern kitchen featuring stone benchtops, 4-burner gas cooktop with rangehood, stainless steel electric oven, dishwasher, 2 bowl stainless steel sink with Insinkerator, hidden tea & coffee compartment, eat-in meals space, & walk-in pantry
- Decorative artistically designed leadlight added to kitchen cupboard doors & front entrance doors
- Main bedroom is privately segregated from the rest of the bedrooms & large enough to easily accommodate a king-sized bed & side tables with full-height windows looking into a private courtyard, & 4-door sliding robes along an entire wall
- Oversized en-suite with double vanity, separate shower, Spa bath, toilet & floor to ceiling tiles
- Rear bedroom wing accommodates remaining 3 bedrooms
- All bedrooms are generous in size, fitted with zoned in-slab heating, & built-in sliding door robes
- New carpets throughout all bedrooms
- Main bathroom enjoys a separate shower & bath, vanity, & floor to ceiling tiles
- Spacious laundry with bench & cupboard space, sink, additional storage cupboard & rear access
- High quality windows treatments (curtains with pelmets & privacy sheers)
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Zoned in-slab heating (uses of peak electricity)
- Fitted back-to-base alarm system
- Gas instantaneous hot water system
- Driveway to accommodate 4 additional vehicles parked off road
- Additional paved courtyard behind garage, perfectly suited for caravan, trailer, & boat parking
- Mature privacy hedging surrounding block
- Picturesque backyard featuring AstroTurf, paved entertaining courtyard off both living spaces fitted with outdoor lighting, Colourbond fencing, elevated garden beds, mature fruit trees, & wrap-around paved pathways
- Sandstone retaining walls
- Garden & tool shed at rear of property
- In ground watering system throughout
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides, updated throughout the campaign
- A digital brochure with everything to consider a purchase, including the full contract & bidding strategy video
- We refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction for FREE
- Same solicitor can provide a FREE Section 17 Certificate to waiver your cooling off if you want to submit a pre-auction offer
- 5% deposit pre-approved. Payable via BPay (no need to arrange a bank cheque)
- Help negotiating terms such as settlement dates or exchange deposits to suit the buyer
- Free valuations on your current property(s) to help establish your equity
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting prior to auction to establish bidding tactics & discuss the auction process