Buyers guide price - From $700,000
This spacious home has a very clever and practical floor plan which allows families to be close yet have their own zones when its time to relax for a little me time. The large family room would make a great rumpus or games room and it connects to both the home as well as the patio via double doors giving your greater uses for how you want to enjoy the space.
Outside and central to the home, youll find a fabulous and expansive, 52m2 patio area with built in BBQ. This area can be closed off to keep kids and pets where you want them and because its fully covered you can use it year-round and for all kinds of entertaining and fun filled family occasions.
Under the home features a double garage plus a huge open space perfect for you to store just about everything you could wish for plus there is a separate wine cellar/yet another great storage place.
The local shops and your morning coffee are a short walk away, plus there is a kids play ground and open parkland area only 100m away in the street.
-Beautifully presented inside and out & first time for sale
-Early access available if needed so you can book in your move prior to Christmas
-Flexible settlement timeframes
-Elevated outlook, light & bright
-Lots of in-house storage areas
-Double garage under the house with wine cellar (or separate storage space) plus huge under house storage area great for just about anything
-Off peak electric hot water
-3 separate living areas, L shape lounge dining, meals area & a large family room/rumpus
-All bedrooms have built in robes
-3 x reverse cycle heating & cooling systems in living, meals & main bedroom
-Gas wall furnace
-Kitchen with 900mm gas cooktop, built in microwave & oven, double pantry & dishwasher
-Plantation shutters in meals area
-A spacious 52m2 fully covered patio area with built in BBQ (mains connected), sink, lots of bench space, storage, lighting & fans
-Low maintenance yard
-Beautiful established trees and shrubs
-Room for multiple cars in the driveway and gravel area
SMS "1 Mirrool" to 0407 121 412 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & explanation of our Friendly Auction System which buyers are really appreciating.
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides, updated throughout the campaign
- We can refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction, for FREE
- A FREE waiver of the cooling off certificate (section 17) if you want to submit a pre-auction offer
- A digital brochure with everything to consider a purchase including the full contract
- 5% deposit approved, payable via BPay (no lining up for bank cheques)
- Help negotiating terms such as settlement dates or exchange deposits to suit the buyer
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting prior to auction to establish bidding tactics
- Free valuations on your current property(s) to help you establish your equity