Elevated position in a cul de sac setting, available for immediate occupation
Buyers Price Guide: From $710,000
Welcome home to 13 Finey Close in Dunlop where considered simplicity reigns supreme. This single level home has been thoughtfully designed with the modern family in mind, encompassing three distinct wings that can all be closed off from one another. Plus, it's vacant! Which means you could come to the open home, fall in love, and be all settled in within the blink of an eye.
Positioned on the high side of the street along a quiet, neighbourly cul de sac and facing due north, your new abode takes in the best of suburban Canberra with direct street frontage and mountain views at the rear. The current owner has filled the outside spaces with some extra love and care having crafted an elevated landing that has the potential to be transformed into an enclosed space to watch the sun go down behind the distance mountains. But if you're keen to just move in and not touch a thing, the landscaped yard comes complete with a covered timber entertaining deck, firepit-styled courtyard, and an artificial grassed zone where the pups and kids can play.
From the neatly placed kitchen in the heart of the home that boasts a brand-new electric oven and gas cooktop to the generously proportioned main bedroom that appeals with a walk-in robe and ensuite, Mum and Dad will be happy with their lot, while the kids can retreat to the lounge room. You get a real sense of privacy and contentedness throughout owing to the cleverly placed doors that separate each of the three wings and fluffy fresh carpet has been lain throughout keeping your toes cosy all winter long.
When the sun pokes it head back out later in the year, alfresco dining is a must. Go from kitchen counter to the covered deck in a swift motion through sliding glass doors that make the informal living and dining space the most versatile interior zone. And what family-friendly home would be complete with those extra creature comforts that seem take-it-or-leave it but turn out to be your most prized possession as time goes by. The main bathroom includes a separate bathtub and shower, making the nightly routine so much easier and the double garage is of course fitted with double remote-controlled doors and internal access. You won't have to spend a minute in the cold when coming home from work each night. Just pull in, pour a glass of wine, and relax knowing you've secured the Australian dream.
SMS '13 Finey' to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract and details about our friendly auction campaign which buyers are really appreciating.
- Free standing, separate tile, single level house
- Located at the end of a quiet cul de sac
- Elevated position on the high side of the street
- North facing to front of home
- Double garage with internal access, powerlift doors, ultra-high ceilings, storage space, and rear yard access
- Driveway can accommodate 2 additional vehicles plus further parking in the gravel area
- Vacant possession
- Early access and flexible settlement timeframes available (useful if you need, or want, to sell another property)
- Open plan informal living and dining area with full height windows, sliding glass door access onto the rear deck, and tiles underfoot
- Neat and tidy wrap-around kitchen with 2-drawer stainless steel dishwasher, brand new electric oven, new gas burner cooktop and new rangehood. Tiled splashback, 2 bowl stainless steel sink, double pantry, and ample cupboard space
- Spacious L-shaped living room positioned to the front of the home with full height windows, wall-mounted air conditioning unit, and ability to be closed off from the rest of the home
- Main bedroom is generously sized with carpet underfoot, wall mounted air conditioning unit, and walk-in wardrobe
- Ensuite with vanity, shower, heat lamps, and toilet
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with carpet underfoot and 2-door sliding built-in robes
- Main bathroom with separate bathtub, shower, vanity, built-in shelving, and heat lamps
- Separate toilet room
- Neat and tidy laundry with built-in sink and rear yard access
- Linen storage cupboard
- New carpets throughout
- Freshly painted
- Ducted gas heating throughout plus 2 x reverse cycle heating units
- Secure screen front door
- Gas hot water system
- Low maintenance yards, no grass to mow
- Front yard features manicured landscaping, retaining walls, privacy hedging, and multi-use gravel area that's ideal for a caravan, boat and trailer parking
- Colourbond fencing
- Elevated and covered rear entertaining deck off dining room
- Fully enclosed rear yard with multiple zones including, an artificial grassed area, firepit lounging arena, elevated landing fitted with 4 x poles and power with the potential to be covered with a sail or roof, making it the perfect spot to take in the beautiful Mountain views and sunsets
- Gate access to each side of the yard
- Established garden beds with mature privacy bamboo hedging
- Retractable clothesline
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides updated throughout the campaign.
- request it via SMS).
- We can refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction, for FREE.
- The same solicitor can provide a free Section 17 if you wish to submit a pre-auction offer.
- Help negotiating amendments to the contract such as settlement dates or exchange deposits.
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting to help confirm your bidding tactics on the day.
- Free valuations to help you establish your current equity in any other properties you own.
- 5% exchange deposit pre-approved, via EFT (no lining up for bank cheques before the auction).