Hawaiian, Supreme or Vegetarian?
Price guide: From $560,000. Please note the seller will consider pre auction offers.
Welcome to 19 Akubra Place, a well located home featuring excellent street appeal in a beautiful tree lined cul de sac. Say Hello to Spring in style & get ready for the gardens to sing, all enjoyable on your large deck with shade sail, we forecast this will be a great place to sit back & relax in the northerly sunshine. The rear yard has a number of great zones for the whole family to enjoy, & the veggie patches are ready for your new season crop to be planted.
How do you like your pizza? Say bye bye Crust & hello homemade pizzas! Your new home is made for entertaining & comes complete with a pizza oven so you will be picking your own herbs & eating your favourite pizzas for a fraction of the cost in no time.
Inside, the homely comforts continue. The kitchen is very spacious with heaps of bench space & cupboards, great for meal prep & the high breakfast bar means you can make a mess & your guests cant see it. The current live in owners are very house proud & have gone to great lengths to create a comfortable residence ready for the family to enjoy. Will that family be you?
SMS 19 Akubra to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & explanation of our Friendly Auction System which buyers are really appreciating.
What buyers will love most:
- 25m2 north facing deck with sail & hedging for privacy
- Large paved area with pizza oven
- Free standing, single level house
- Low maintenance 450m2 block
- Lovingly cared for & immaculately presented by house proud owners
- The owners will consider pre auction offers
- Vacant possession, flexible settlement timeframes
- An excellent EER of 5 stars
- North facing living & entertaining areas
- 2 spacious living areas
- Ducted gas heating & ducted evaporative cooling
- Spacious kitchen with timber top breakfast bar, lots of cupboards & bench space, new dishwasher, gas cooking, ducted range hood & a double pantry
- Vinyl flooring in dining room & kitchen
- 3 bedrooms all with built in robes
- Separate laundry with linen cupboard
- Bathroom with shower, separate bathtub & a separate toilet
- Timber blinds
- LED downlights throughout (both inside & outside)
- Upgrades in the last 5 years include, new paint, carpets, timber front door, downlights, evaporative cooling, oven & blinds in bedrooms 2 & 3.
- Beautiful & quiet, tree lined cul de sac
- Double remote garage with internal access
- Double gates to access the rear yard
- Behind this is a large area perfect for the bins & a bbq area
- Room for 4 cars in the driveway
- Grassed area for the kids or dog to play
- 3 x vegie patches
- Garden shed
- Gas hot water system
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides, updated throughout the campaign
- A digital brochure with everything to consider, including a full contract
- We can refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction for FREE
- A FREE cooling off (section 17 certificate) if you want to submit a pre-auction offer
- 5% deposit approved. Payable via BPAY (no need to arrange a bank cheques)
- Help negotiating terms such as settlement dates or exchange deposits to suit the buyer
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting prior to auction to establish bidding tactics
- Free valuations on your current property(s) to help establish your equity