Buyers guide price - From $550,000
One of the last opportunities to secure a family home in 2019, ready to move in to early 2020, this beautifully presented property is a must see. Single level in design with 2 large & separated living areas, the main bedroom is also segregated from the other 2 bedrooms at the rear to afford a little privacy. The kitchen in the heart of the home is a real feature with more bench & cupboard space than you would expect in a 3 bedroom home, plus stainless steel appliances including gas cooking.
External living spaces include a 15m2 timber deck, a huge (40m2) paved entertaining space plus a lush green lawn for the kids & family pet to enjoy. The fully enclosed rear yard is private & has a side gate for guests. Positioned on a corner block there are multiple off-road parking options for cars, boat, trailer or caravan plus space in the driveway for guests. The grounds are beautifully maintained with an in-ground watering system in the front, all the hard work has been done to ensure you can just relax & enjoy your new lifestyle.
Perfectly positioned at the bottom of a quiet cul de sac, at the end of which there is reserve, netball courts, playing fields & even a community garden. There are also significant walking & biking trails through the suburb to keep you fit & healthy.
SMS "1 Mill" to 0403 215 246 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & explanation of our Friendly Auction System which buyers are really appreciating.
- Single level, free standing house on generous 518m2 block
- Vacant possession on offer early 2020
- 2 separate living areas (formal and informal)
- Positioned in a quiet cul de sac at the end of which is reserve where you will find Community Garden, The Belconnen Netball association courts, Ginninderra Athletics & Playing fields
- Main bedroom with ensuite at front of home segregated from other 2 at rear
- Walk in robe in main bedroom, sliding door built in robes in other 2 bedrooms
- Main bathroom has shower, bath & vanity with separate toilet room
- Huge kitchen with ample bench & cupboard space
- 4 burner gas cooktop, electric oven & dishwasher
- Ducted gas heating
- Wall mounted reverse cycle units in bedroom & main living area
- Double garage with remote entry & internal access
- Colourbond fence enclosed rear yard with grass area, 40m2 paved entertaining area & 15m2 timber deck
- Vege patch in rear yard
- Side gate access into rear yard
- Inground watering system to front yard
- Gas hot water system
- Room to side of block to fit boat, caravan or trailer off the road
- Room for multiple cars in the driveway & front verge
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides, updated throughout the campaign
- We can refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction, for FREE
- A FREE waiver of the cooling off certificate (section 17) if you want to submit a pre-auction offer
- A digital brochure with everything to consider a purchase including the full contract
- 5% deposit approved, payable via BPay (no lining up for bank cheques)
- Help negotiating terms such as settlement dates or exchange deposits to suit the buyer
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting prior to auction to establish bidding tactics
- Free valuations on your current property(s) to help you establish your equity