Quiet cul de sac position, split-level floorplan and elevated outlook
This architecturally designed, custom home has been crafted from the ground up by the current owner to take advantage of the sloping block (they specifically selected) with its sweeping Brindabella views in this quiet cul de sac with no through traffic.
Set over 3 distinct levels there is space for the whole family with 2 bedrooms and the main renovated bathroom and a loungeroom located on the top levels This layout provides privacy from the main bedroom with renovated ensuite and 4th bedrooms located on the lower level. Also, on this lower level you will discover a huge, very well-equipped kitchen that becomes the connection zone for the whole family. This area allows an easy flow from the open plan kitchen family room to the pitched roof pergola-covered, easy care 'ModWood' entertaining deck providing an extension of your internal living spaces.
The ample block size and fully enclosed rear yard not only allows space for pets and kids to play in safety but has provided the opportunity for the owners to take advantage of the sloping block to add an above ground pool for fun and exercise, and even the pool enjoys uninterrupted views. In addition, the pool can be accessed from the entertaining area so a great design to allow kids to be carefully supervised. There is also easy access to the reserve at the back of the property including walking trails to the North and South with Jarramlee Pond only a short stroll away. This is an amazing piece of Suburbia, and it could all be yours if you act fast.
Make sure to watch our detailed, uncut, walk through video prior to your inspection (and after), it's our 24/7 salesperson for you to get an excellent feel for the features and benefits of this home inside and out. It's the most informative property video you will watch during your property search, but don't just take our word for it…
To get a copy of the digital brochure containing the full contract, please send us an email from any of the web portals and note your full name and mobile number and it will be automatically sent to you.
• Free-standing, split-level, separate title home
• Located at the end of a private cul de sac
• Original owner so 1st time offered for sale since new
• Above ground pool with easy care 'ModWood' decking and views to the Brindabella's
• Large, pitched 'Cooldek Insulated' roof pergola-covered 'ModWood' deck set over 2 levels opening off living area
• Three distinct living areas
• Renovated main bathroom and ensuite
• Freshly painted throughout
• Freshly polished and sealed, solid timber floors throughout with tiles in wet areas and entry
• Vacant possession – settle and move in by Christmas or even just move in under licence
• Flexible settlement options available if you have another property you want, or need, to sell, or to give more time to secure financing
The Numbers (approx):
• Living area: 161m2
• Gable pergola-covered entertaining area: 26m2
• Additional covered patio by pool: 14m2
• Garage: 39m²
• Block size: 676m2
• Land value: $496,000 (2023)
• Age: 22 years (built 2001)
• General rates: $2,819 p.a.
• Water rates: $704 p.a.
• Land tax (investors only): $4,603
• Rental estimate (unfurnished): $800/wk
• EER (Energy Efficiency Rating): 3.5 stars (potential for 6 stars)
• Ducted gas heating
• Recessed halogen and LED lighting
• NBN - FTTN
• 2 x ceiling fans in main (lower level) living area and full-length windows to capture views
• Main bedroom at rear with ceiling fan, outlook to swimming pool and for added privacy, it does not share any walls with other bedrooms
• Walk in robe and fully renovated ensuite behind sliding cavity door with floating vanity and mirror over, corner shower and toilet, external ventilation, 2 towel rails, 4 heat lamps
• Large kitchen fitted with stainless steel, 5 burner gas cooktop, externally ducted rangehood, under bench dishwasher, black finish electric oven with provision for microwave above, heaps of cupboard, draw and bench space plus room for a double fridge
• Formal dining area located off the kitchen but separated from main living area
• 4th bedroom on lower level has 2 door swinging built in robe
• Large lounge room on mid-level of home has North window
• Top level of home has garage, 2 bedrooms, main fully renovated bathroom and laundry
• 900mm tiles in entry plus 4 swinging doors linen/storage cupboard and integrated storage seating
• Bedroom 2 has 3 door swinging robes and 2 windows with roller blinds plus wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioning unit
• Bedroom 3 has 3 steps down, 3 door swinging robes, window with horizontal blinds
• Renovated main bathroom features a custom bath, walk in shower with rain head and wand, full height tiling, external ventilation, 4 heat lamps, floating vanity with mirror over, an additional powder room vanity in front of separate toilet room can also be found
• Laundry includes large tub, storage cupboards above and below, sliding door access to side yard
• Crim-safe security doors on all exits
• Swimming pool has 'ModWood' easy care decking
• Large 'Cooldek' insulated pergola-covered outdoor entertaining area with feature light-fitting
• Room in driveway for additional 4 cars plus room to side for boat, caravan
• Double remote garage (brand new door)
• Gate access to backyard
• Large backyard
• Continuous flow gas hot water system
To help buyers, we offer the following:
• A digital brochure with everything to consider a purchase (request this via email from any of the web portals)
• We refer a solicitor who can review the contract for free and provide a section 17 if you want to provide an unconditional offer.
• Help negotiating any conditions as part of your offer relating to deposits, settlement dates etc.