A lot to do but a lot of value to be created
Buyers Price Guide: $590,000
Well there is no point in sugar coating it, this home needs extensive modification works to get it up to scratch, however, take a moment to consider the final product after new plastering and painting, flooring, lighting, new kitchen, landscaping. It is a fair bet that the end result is going to be worth comfortably more than the purchase cost and your investment of time and materials.
All sales over the last 6 months in the suburb of 4 bedroom 2 bathroom homes have been more than high $700,000's. In the rising market as we find ourselves, this is an opportunity to buy a single level, brick and tile, 140m2 family home with 2 bathrooms at a significantly reduced price. The aesthetic changes (primarily internally) will transform its appeal and therefore its new value. With fewer buyers prepared to invest the scope of works this home requires to make it liveable, there will be less competition, however, a smart buyer will realise its significantly cheaper to modify a larger home with good structure than it is to buy a smaller home and extend it by 40-50m2.
Don't pay a premium for the finished product, come and buy a home you can add further value to then either sell it for a potential tidy profit or keep it as a rental or simply move the family into it and benefit from the new lifestyle offered in this family friendly location.
Priced to attract the home handyman, renovator, tradie with all the contacts, builder, investor or live-in owner wanting to create a capital gain rather than wait for it to happen naturally, this raw product will appeal to a range of buyers who are willing to roll up their sleeves and get busy…
SMS '19 Cut' to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract and explanation of the friendly auction system which buyers are really appreciating.
- Significant opportunity to buy cheaper then totally renovate from top to bottom to add value
- Free-standing, separate title house offering 140m2 of living
- Single level floorplan
- Generous, level block of 874m2, RZ 1 zoning
- Positioned in a quiet loop street with no through traffic
- 3 minuite walk to the local Evatt Primary School, Pre-school and Childcare Centre
- 5 minuite to the local Evatt shops (IGA, local liquor, café, butcher, bakery, beauty salon, pharmacy, news agency)
- Available immediately, however, flexible settlement options can be accommodated if you have another property you want, or need, to sell
- 2 separate living areas
- Access from living room to rear yard
- Access from family room to rear deck and yard
- Main bedroom with ensuite located at rear of home overlooking back yard for privacy
- 3 other bedrooms share the main bathroom with separate toilet room
- Separate laundry room with access to deck
- Gas wall heater in family room and split system air conditioner unit in family room
- Stainless steel oven and gas cook top in kitchen
- Gas hot water system
- Rear deck with pergola over, 25m2 in total – unapproved
- Solar system
- 44m2 of garaging in rear yard including an unapproved extension/storeroom at rear
- Long driveway with room for multiple vehicles off the road with gate halfway down to enclose the yard
- Lots of under home storage as house is elevated on bearers and joists
- Privately built brick veneer home with timber truss roof frames, concrete roof tiles, single glazed windows
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides updated throughout the campaign.
- A digital brochure with everything you need to consider a purchase (just request it via SMS).
- We can refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction, for FREE.
- The same solicitor can provide a free Section 17 if you wish to submit a pre-auction offer.
- Help negotiating amendments to the contract such as settlement dates or exchange deposits.
- Personalized bidding strategy meeting to help confirm your bidding tactics on the day.
- Free valuations to help you establish your current equity in any other properties you own.
- 5% exchange deposit pre-approved, via eft (no lining up for bank cheques before the auction).