Sunny suburban living on an expansive, 1142m2 parcel of land in a quiet cul de sac
Buyers Price Guide: From $640,000
At first glance, you might see just the facade of a simple suburban home at number 17 Vogelsang Place in Flynn, but when you venture on, youre greeted by so much more. Wide green spaces envelop the rear yard with multiple courtyards dotted across the area to meet for a moment in the sun. The covered entryway courtyard suggests at the consideration & well-thought out interiors to come while enticing you to explore outside a little further.
The keen collector will appreciate the 41m2 garage positioned in the rear yard & detached from the residence & this is an excellent multipurpose space which can be utilised as a rumpus, studio, home office, workshed, craft room, games room the choice is yours. The green thumb of the family can dig their hands into one of the many built-in garden beds & veggie patches. The luscious, grassed area floats down two tiers, presenting different entertaining options in the sunshine or you can retreat to the elongated pergola that sides the home.
Internally, the kitchen has ample cupboard & bench space which always makes cooking easy. Keep an eye on the kids out back while you whip up a storm on the electric cooktop & clean up with ease utilising the stainless-steel dishwasher. The floorplan allows the living spaces to seamlessly connect to one another, & the bedrooms are all neatly tucked away in their own zone of the house for a bit of extra privacy.
Additional upgrades worth noting are the en suite which was renovated just 2 years ago & sliding, barn-style doors to the en suite & entry to the main bedroom installed. The main bathroom has also been renovated around the same time as the en suite & the wall to the toilet room removed to open the space up & maximise usable floor area, a clever move by the current owners.
With vacant possession on offer & flexible settlement options available if you need a little extra time to come up with the cash, what else is left to decide?
SMS 17 Vol to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & explanation of our friendly auction system which buyers are really appreciating.
- Single level, freestanding home
- Huge 1142m2 block positioned in a quiet cul de sac
- Backing green space & siding walkway which goes to Anderson Park 100m away
- Single carport with storage shed behind
- Expansive 41m2 shed & multi-purpose space with painted concrete floor, lighting, & single roller entry door
- NBN connected
- Vacant & available immediately
- Flexible settlement options available if you have a home you want, or need, to sell
- Open & airy kitchen featuring electric cooktop, stainless steel electric oven, dishwasher, & 1 1/2 bowl sink, ample cupboard space, eat-in meals area, & unobstructed outlook to the rear yard
- L-shaped open plan living & dining spaces with new carpet, full height windows, & outside access
- Slate flooring to entry foyer
- Main bedroom features 3-door built-in robe, quality window treatments, & barn-style sliding doors to entry & en suite
- Renovated en suite (2 years old) with semi-frameless shower, vanity, floor to ceiling tiles, heat lamp, & toilet
- Bedroom 2 with built-in bed enclave & robe, ceiling fan, quality window treatments, & timber-laminate flooring
- Bedroom 3 with built-in robes, full height windows & quality window treatments, & timber-laminate flooring
- Spacious, renovated main bathroom with large shower, custom floating vanity, floor to ceiling tiles, heat lamps, & toilet
- Laundry has built-in sink, storage cupboards, & outside access to clothesline
- Linen storage cupboard in hall
- Easy-care front yard with established garden beds & large offroad parking space for guests
- Covered & tiled courtyard off front entry
- Elongated covered entertaining pergola to the side of the home with strip of Astroturf, built-in timber garden beds, & tall trees along fence line for added privacy
- ColourBond fencing on 2 sides
- Elevated grassed terrace that floats across multiple tiers & has been meticulously cared for
- Multiple paved courtyard spaces throughout rear yard with built-in firepit
- Double Colourbond gate allowing access to nature reserve strip for trailer etc
- Driveway can accommodate 2 vehicles parked off-road
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides, updated throughout the campaign
- A digital brochure with everything to consider a purchase, including the full contract & bidding strategy video
- We refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction for FREE
- Same solicitor can provide a FREE Section 17 Certificate to waiver your cooling off if you want to submit a pre-auction offer
- 5% deposit pre-approved. Payable via BPay (no need to arrange a bank cheque)
- Help negotiating terms such as settlement dates or exchange deposits to suit the buyer
- Free valuations on your current property(s) to help establish your equity
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting prior to auction to establish bidding tactics & discuss the auction process